Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Countdown to Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You look great Matt! Outstanding symmetry and your conditioning is spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
      hey man...I've been dieting since Jan 02, I GET IT! lol

and you are looking DIALED, very hard all over, especially from the front, great symmetry and fullness too!
      Originally posted by dpd555 View Post
      You look great Matt! Outstanding symmetry and your conditioning is spot on.

I thank you both for your kind words of support and encouragement.

DOminic, you are looking phenomenal in the avatar photo. I wish you the very best in your prep for the Team Universe and am looking forward to seeing you again at the event.

Matt Cena

Comment

• Looking very good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trapman3000 View Post
          Looking very good!
          Thank you for the positive feedback Trapman3000

Matt Cena

Comment

• Sorry for the lack of posts but it has been a very busy week. I placed third in the light heavyweight division consisting of 10 athletes. This was a tough field and a very great lineup. I would like to thank everyone for their support and I am now preparing for this weekend in Atlantic City.

Comment

• good luck at the team U this weekend matt
              BioLayne LLC
              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                good luck at the team U this weekend matt
                I thank you for your continued support Layne and truly appreciate you checking in on me.

A quick update: I placed 5th in the Light Heavweight class in the IFBB NPC PRO AM held in Atlantic City. The next weekend was the Team Universe where I was unable to place but achieved a personal victory just by stepping back on stage at that event. It has been 3 years since I last competed in the Team U, having to overcome a handful of setbacks along the way which prevented me from soing so for the past couple years.

I will be competing October 3rd in the NPC Typhoon which is a natural for life competition. As I prepare for this event, I would like to thank everyone for their support and words of encouragement along the way.

Matt Cena

Comment

• Good luck at the NPC Typhoon, my girl is doing the figure of the Hurricane Bay. I will look for you, although with all the helping her out I am not sure what the day will be like.
                  www.PROPHYSIQUE.com

Comment

• Originally posted by fltallpaul View Post
                    Good luck at the NPC Typhoon, my girl is doing the figure of the Hurricane Bay. I will look for you, although with all the helping her out I am not sure what the day will be like.

fltallpaul, I look forward to meeting you at this event. I wish both you and your girlfriend the very best in this competition.

Matt Cena

Comment

• Originally posted by Genetix View Post
                      I thank you for your continued support Layne and truly appreciate you checking in on me.

A quick update: I placed 5th in the Light Heavweight class in the IFBB NPC PRO AM held in Atlantic City. The next weekend was the Team Universe where I was unable to place but achieved a personal victory just by stepping back on stage at that event. It has been 3 years since I last competed in the Team U, having to overcome a handful of setbacks along the way which prevented me from soing so for the past couple years.

I will be competing October 3rd in the NPC Typhoon which is a natural for life competition. As I prepare for this event, I would like to thank everyone for their support and words of encouragement along the way.

Matt Cena
                      Matt your doing great, and I can't wait to see how much more you can dial it in from your already great condition by the 3rd, good luck!
                      Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                      http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
                        Matt your doing great, and I can't wait to see how much more you can dial it in from your already great condition by the 3rd, good luck!

Thanks for the continued support Quelly, I appreciate it. I just got over the flu last week into this week and feel as though I will be ready to go again on the third.

Matt

Comment

• Matt..

good luck this weekend, it was great to chat with you back stage....hopefully you didn't lift heavy legs on Sunday like you were planning...but it sounds like you weren't going to be stopped...
                          www.PROPHYSIQUE.com

Comment

Working...
                          X