Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

weekyly cut update nattie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekyly cut update nattie

Hello iam 3 weeks in to 12 week cut . just looking for tips, things i need to improve/ work on etc

attached the first three weeks
    Attached Files

week 4 update
    Attached Files

Comment

making some progress there man..what do your macros look like and what is your supp protocol? what kind of training and cardio are you doing? if you give us this info we can help you along the way if you have any questions or a re looknig for osme advice or help..
      AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

good progress so far, upper body looks like a strong point all around. I agree we'll need to see your diet/training/supps.

But for now, i'd say start training legs twice a week. the first day do heavy power movements and the second day more hypertrophy. Also make sure you vary your rep tempos and rep ranges

Comment

Originally posted by proteinshake03 View Post
          making some progress there man..what do your macros look like and what is your supp protocol? what kind of training and cardio are you doing? if you give us this info we can help you along the way if you have any questions or a re looknig for osme advice or help..
          270 pro 170 carbs and 70 grams fat

main supps i take at moment are creatine and protein

been doing cardio 5 times a week . 4 x 30 min low intensity one day hit cardio. doing a upperbody / lowerbody spilt . upper monday, lower tuesday, wends off. thursday upper, friday lower , sat sunday off .

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStealth View Post
            good progress so far, upper body looks like a strong point all around. I agree we'll need to see your diet/training/supps.

But for now, i'd say start training legs twice a week. the first day do heavy power movements and the second day more hypertrophy. Also make sure you vary your rep tempos and rep ranges
            monday and tuesday are my power days and thursday and friday are my hypertrophy days

Comment

really want to get the lower part of my chest to come out any suggestion or will it come as i lower my body fat down
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dannyjamesdixon View Post
                270 pro 170 carbs and 70 grams fat

main supps i take at moment are creatine and protein

been doing cardio 5 times a week . 4 x 30 min low intensity one day hit cardio. doing a upperbody / lowerbody spilt . upper monday, lower tuesday, wends off. thursday upper, friday lower , sat sunday off .
                well macros are very individual and you have to find what works for you but my first thought is less pro, less fat and more carbs. also more HIIT cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStealth View Post
                  well macros are very individual and you have to find what works for you but my first thought is less pro, less fat and more carbs. also more HIIT cardio.
                  will it be a probelm doing hit on my workout days ? will i risk muscle loss etc

Comment

dan... you could have always just emailed me and asked
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      i know i forget sometimes i can just email u lol

Comment

will it be a probelm doing hit on my workout days ? will i risk muscle loss etc
                        I do not think it would be a problem to do HIIT cardio on your workout days if your diet/supps are on point. Obviously you wouldnt do HIIT every day but 1-2x a week on workout days is fine.

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                        i know i forget sometimes i can just email u lol
                        if you are Layne's client then by all means ask him and not us lol...Layne knows his stuff big time!

Comment

Cheers for advice though.always good to get different points of view epesically p
                          on pics.yeah Layne knows his stuff good

Comment

week 5 update all shots are taken when i get up morning so i always look a bit more flat due to having no food or water
                            Attached Files

Comment

I would suggest starting with the happy trail...its gotta go lol...jk. keep up the good work bro looking good.
                              "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Working...
                              X