Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Days off after a contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days off after a contest?

Hey guys I want to know how many days you take off after a contest to recuperate yourselft from the hard dieting.
    And do you feel extra tired during those days that you are doing nothing and just eating?
    1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

From what I understand the 2 or 3 weeks after a contest are very anabolic, so it is a great time to build some muscle while you are refeeding your body.

Comment

I TAKE A WEEK OF IF I HAVE ANOTHER SHOW TO DO IN 1 OR 2 MONTH FROM THE ONE I DID
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I like to go right back into it. I am always strong and make great gains from the higher calorie intake the first 3 or 4 weeks. My legs always get crazy sore though. I am sure it is from having enough energy to beat them harder throughout the workout.
        http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/sjschumaker/

Comment

the very next day i went in and lifted with some cardio. when i took time off immediately after a show all i did was eat and get fat. ease back into the offseason. how did the show go?

Comment

done a show saturday night worked legs sunday afternoon; best time to grow when you can start eating and rebound from all that damn dieting and cardio!

Comment

I take 1 - 2 weeks off, to give myself a break both physically and mentally. Also a good time to spend some time with family and friends (who knew me as the boring, grumpy guy for the last two months).

Comment

Working...
              X