Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Shredded legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredded legs

I have been getting great gains in both size and strength but I do not have much separation in my legs. What is the best way to achieve this. I do Olympic lifts as well as accessory lifts like leg extensions. I usually go heavy but some days ill do 50 rep sets. Body fat is not an issue. Any suggestions?
    DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL

For me, I've got to get every last bit of fat and water off me to see separation in my quads. Everything else comes in pretty good (even glutes) early on but the quads really take a while. I good separation can depend alot on your genetics, although a variety of lifts may help increase size and that can help the shape come out somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumetal View Post
      I have been getting great gains in both size and strength but I do not have much separation in my legs. What is the best way to achieve this. I do Olympic lifts as well as accessory lifts like leg extensions. I usually go heavy but some days ill do 50 rep sets. Body fat is not an issue. Any suggestions?
      i have heard that step machine does wonders for separation and incline on the treadmill
      http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

Comment

Originally posted by Trumetal View Post
        Why not? how many mm do you have in your thighs ? with body fat caliper measurements?
        You may have ripped and shredded abs back and upper body but you maybe your last fat storage is your legs.
        I think you are fat.

For me, I've got to get every last bit of fat and water off me to see separation in my quads.
        x2

Comment

separation is nearly 100% body fat issues
          Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
          http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

must be bf then
            DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL

Comment

Working...
            X