Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Is gear necessary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gear necessary

I just wanted to see what peoples opinions where on gear being used to compete at lightweight and middle weight. Depending on your height is it really necessary to use drugs to compete at these weight classes??

Originally posted by RNP View Post
    I just wanted to see what peoples opinions where on gear being used to compete at lightweight and middle weight. Depending on your height is it really necessary to use drugs to compete at these weight classes??
    Absolutely not. And I would expand your weight classes as well...there are many examples of tremendous natural athletes that compete in all weight classes and do extremely well - even against people who are enhanced.

Sporto
    IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
    Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

Comment

check out scoobysnacks on this board for a natural competing in the lightweights and doing very well for himself
      MorphogenNutrition.com
      Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Yeah man what everybody else is saying. You do not need gear to compete at all. You would be amazed at what a solid diet, solid training program and a good supplement protocol can do for you!
        AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

I echo everyone's sentiment on here. If you keep your diet in check, train intensely & have a solid supplement program (using effective supps), there are no limitations.

To build on that, the only limitations you have are the ones you put on yourself. That applies to bodybuilding, work, relationships, and life! Your mind is a very powerful tool. If you think you can't do something without gear; or if you think you can...either way, you're right.
          NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
          Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

I have seen some lightweights who were juiced! I wonder what they looked like before. I don't think it's necessary for gear at any level.....I kinda like being healthy (and with our pending health care overhaul, I can't afford not to be healthy)
            P/RR/S Grow without plateau!

Comment

lol why would you go onto a nattie forum and ask people if drugs are necessary??? isnt that the definition of why your are posting in this area to begin with? because your natural? puzzles me to think of the stupidity of some of the members here.

hell ya drugs are what it do! without them i wouldnt have built this natural4life body... so bam! take that you natties.

Comment

Originally posted by RNP View Post
                You could win a pro card at the NPC Team Universe naturally as a solid light or middleweight. Yes, it CAN be done without drugs if you have the will, faith and dedication.
                CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                NGA
                PRO BODYBUILDER
                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                  You could win a pro card at the NPC Team Universe naturally as a solid light or middleweight. Yes, it CAN be done without drugs if you have the will, faith and dedication.

Very True, but it wont happen this year!! sorry BUt yes it can be done!!! Just remember if your young in the 20's you have alot of time to grow and make big improvements if your consistent!!! I'm 38 going on 39 and I'm still learning my body. My first couple of years back in 2007 i was dieting up for shows but 2 years later my body has changed my metabolism has slowed down a bit and now I find myself dieting down for shows. Listen to your body learn it and make it better!!! You dont need the gear bro!!!
                  kiyoshimoody.com
                  *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Comment

those last 2 post said it all!!!
                    AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Working...
                    X