Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WNBF, INBF, or MuscleMania which one is really natural and advice on them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNBF, INBF, or MuscleMania which one is really natural and advice on them??

Hello guys, UNVME2 here and getting ready to step on stage next year. My problem is where to go for a natural federation. Heard good things about INBF, WNBF, as well as MuscleMania. Now I heard the NBF is no nothing and MuscleMania is prohormones. Is this true and what are you opinions on the federations. I will not be taking any prohormones this time around. All natural, just a little tribulus and that's it. I am new to bodybuilding game and really just trying to get knowledge. Me on a personal note. 33 years old, 6'0" and right now 220-225 pounds and around 10-12% BF. Will be looking to gain a little more mass and by April of next year be able to step on stage at 200 pounds. Any insight anyone can give me would be helpful. Thank you very much and keep lifting!!

well according to some experts in this section none of them are drug free and every single person that looks halfways decent is on steroids & GH.

as for the natural organizations the IFPA & WNBF are the most serious organizations in terms of drug testing. Musclemania can be hit and miss
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

well according to some experts in this section none of them are drug free and every single person that looks halfways decent is on steroids & GH.

as for the natural organizations the IFPA & WNBF are the most serious organizations in terms of drug testing. Musclemania can be hit and miss
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post

Thanks man I appreciate it. I figure that there are people who can fall through the cracks. Thanks for the information. Just got to be me and let the chips fall where they may. Thanks again.

Comment

I second Layne's sentiments. Both the IFPA and the amateur affiliate OCB as well as the WNBF and amateur affiliate INBF are the most strict in their testing. When both polygraph and urine testing are employed it filters out the non-natties who have many other options for competitions. People do fail such testing who try to sneak through the cracks.
          WNBF PRO, TRAINER & GYM OWNER - www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_55 View Post
            I second Layne's sentiments. Both the IFPA and the amateur affiliate OCB as well as the WNBF and amateur affiliate INBF are the most strict in their testing. When both polygraph and urine testing are employed it filters out the non-natties who have many other options for competitions. People do fail such testing who try to sneak through the cracks.

Thanks Rich_55 been going round and round with this and just do not feel comfortable taking anything not natural right now. Thanks for the input. If you do not mind me asking how has your experiences been competing on a natural stage and have you ever gone up against "un-natural" bodybuilders.

Comment

Working...
            X