Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

need bulking help please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need bulking help please :)

Hey guys I'm looking to pack on some quaility uscle so its bulking time soo I 18 yrs old 150lbs at 7-8% bf and I'm pretty big for my size everyone thinks I'm 170 but please help me I've never bulked b4 wat do I do thanks again bros

lean protien. eat more.....lots of whey protien!!
    READ MORE.POST LESS.

Comment

Food. Chicken, Tuna, Beef, sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal. Shakes.

Low reps, high weight, compound movements.

Rest and recover.

Just the basics.
      "Anger is a gift"

Comment

EAT EAT EAT!!!! oh and EAT!! But make sure you are getting all clean calories though, you dont want to be putting on cheesburgers and ice cream calories either...even though at your age and with your metabolism, it wouldnt hurt to have some fun food here and there...
        AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

try palumbo off season meal plan
          Mike Arnold coaching/contest prep: mikearnold2010@live.com

Comment

At your age you are going to have eat until you hate food, then you have to eat some more. And if it tastes good you are probably eating the wrong food.

Comment

hahah thanks guys i used to be a really fat 215lbs then i dropped to 120 now im back to 155 and my bf% has stayed around the same from 120 to 155 but ive hit that wall so ive up my calories with a clean source of carbs good amount of protein and low fats

Comment

we can probably give you more/better suggestions if you post your macros and typical workout
                I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                  we can probably give you more/better suggestions if you post your macros and typical workout
                  yes. and pics.

Comment

My camera is broke but I'll try to get pics soon but I'm at 64g of fat 270g of carbs and 250 g of protein

Comment

Originally posted by ultratech24 View Post
                      My camera is broke but I'll try to get pics soon but I'm at 64g of fat 270g of carbs and 250 g of protein
                      that only adds up to 2656 calories! You need to eat more!

Comment

Working...
                      X