Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Worst tasting protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst tasting protein

I figured since there was a "BEST TASTING PROTEIN" how about we get a worst tasting protein thread going. So that way people know what protein not to get. I will start off with Body Fortress.I happen to run out of my usual AAEFX NF-Pro and needed some protein to get me through for 2 days until my new tub arrived. So I tohught ok we will swing by walmart real quick and just get something small something cheap to last me for 2 days...well.all I can say is WOW!!! I didnt know protein could ever taste so bad, it doesnt even dissolve. I mean seriosuly they screwed up chocolate, how do you do that? I did 1 shake and that was all it took...GROSS!!!
    AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Met ** makes the worst tasting protein i have EVER had by far.

It was like drinking sand

Comment

anything banana creme is HORRIBLE in my opinion haha

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStealth View Post
        anything banana creme is HORRIBLE in my opinion haha

Yeah I believe I have to agree on this one, I think I may have at one time had a banana that was decent, but the same thing goes for most strawberry proteins too in my opinion..lol

Comment

Originally posted by warbird00 View Post
          Met ** makes the worst tasting protein i have EVER had by far.

It was like drinking sand

Thats probably even worse than the flavor being bad. If it doesn tmix and its like sand or grit going gown thats jsut even worse..lol

Comment

Maximuscle Cyclone tastes foul.

It also is seriously expensive and doesn't last past a week really. Did get good gains from it, but this was outweighed by the awful taste - when you get just as good gains with products that don't taste of shit

Comment

supplements direct flavorless protein. It isn't as bad if you add some stuff to it like fruit or something, but plain this stuff is unbearable.

Comment

i love true protein....except the chocolate flavor.. that shit is SO nasty i dont know how im getting it down.. note to self.. just because it says chocolate doesnt mean its good lol
                Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

anything hydrolyzed....tastes like gasoline
                  Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

I could never take the stuff EAS makes, it was ALWAYS foul!
                    SnakeBite Racing

Comment

max muscle triple whey vanilla ice cream is by far the worst protein I have ever consumed! It taste horrible! Not to mention I bought 5 pounds worth... wtf

Comment

Dymatize Elite Whey All Natural!!!! Taste like complete garbage. The original in 10000000x better.

Comment

NOW protein isolate...tastes like nothing. EAS suck ass.

So I'm going to try sumthing with some flavor - Nature's Best® Perfect® Zero Carb Isopure™ - Creamy Vanilla

Comment

Originally posted by blitz2311 View Post
                            NOW protein isolate...tastes like nothing. EAS suck ass.

So I'm going to try sumthing with some flavor - Nature's Best® Perfect® Zero Carb Isopure™ - Creamy Vanilla

Now for me the Zero Carb Isopure's didn't taste all that great either, plus they didn't mix well. There was always some grit left at the bottom. Not to mention its a little pricey. But the ocntents are good, I mean isolate, zero carb and good amino profile.

Comment

the powdered zero carb isposure beats those colored rtd ones.. those things taste like drain o.. fuckin vile
                              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Working...
                              X