Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Worst tasting protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proteinshake03 View Post
    Now NanoVapor was sweet for the first week or two, but after that it gave me bubble guts like crazy. I couldn't make it through a whole workout without visitng the restroom once or twice....
    not to change the topic of protein, but as long as you mentioned NO products...super pump 250 = super dump 250

Comment

I tried the new Solution 5 from Scivation. A very funny after taste.

Comment

Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
        muscle milk protein powder is really bad i dont know why because the RTDs are awesome
        silly gainmusclefast, muscle milk's for kids

Comment

guys, what is wrong with you, it is obvious that musclemeds carnivor is the worst protein ever. I mean 350% more concentrated than steak, come on what kind of crazy stats are these. The smell is horendious, when you shake it, it forms up and shit. It tatse like dog shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStealth View Post
            anything banana creme is HORRIBLE in my opinion haha
            I'm usually in the same boat but Dorain yates old formula (Not tried his new stuff) Banana protien was actually amazing esp whip it up[ and add ice cubes amazing

Comment

Now NanoVapor was sweet for the first week or two, but after that it gave me bubble guts like crazy. I couldn't make it through a whole workout without visitng the restroom once or twice....
              I don't take any NO products anymore but when I did I took NOX Pump and I actually had to be next to the toilet because soon I had I had to go instantly

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStealth View Post
                anything banana creme is HORRIBLE in my opinion haha
                Ohemgee no ! LOL MHP's Probolic Banana Creme blended with Ice and 2tablespoons of oatmeal... Yummmmmmm
                "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

PROlab used to make some gross oatmeal protein
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

anything by Dymatize .... their Elite Protein .... I can't even gag it down.

Comment

GNC's house brand is the worst I've ever had

Comment

Nitrofusion by Arizona Nutritional. It comes in red tubs and you can get it at Vitamin Shoppe for a pretty decent price. Looked good, mostly vegetable derived aminos to form a profile that is supposed to be close to mother's milk and had a decent amount of fiber per serving. I can't remember what my mother's milk taste like but I don't know how I managed to nurse if it was as bad as this protein. I have tried pretty much all of the above mentioned and this was the worst. Imagine everything bad about Metrx times a hundred, I challenge you to find a chalkier protein. Just awful chalkiness, bitter and gross. Didn't mix well either.

Comment

I will agree with you there, plus they almost dehydrate you when you drink them

Drink Drain O for maximum gains, haha! Nah, it will flush you out though, haha!

Comment

All of the current brands taste like desert compared to the old time Hoffman's Protein from Sea. It was like drinking 2 day old tuna left out in the sun !!!! You young guys are lucky to have the choices you have today. However, my theory has always been if it taste to good it aint shit because it is full of fillers, dye, and fake sweetners. You are better off eating real food, and if you need a protein supplement go for the ones without any fake sweetners, and so called other additive crap.

Comment

Originally posted by FlexGymRachael View Post
                              anything by Dymatize .... their Elite Protein .... I can't even gag it down.
                              Really? I think they have some of the best flavoring around! Their head chemist used to work for an ice cream company. Have you tried the Blueberry Muffin XT?

Comment

I don't remember the brand name, but I had some egg protein powder (it might've had soy mixed with it too), and it was the nastiest shit I ever tasted. Like liquid cardboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X