Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Things that piss you off in the gym!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd hate me then because i flex infront of the mirror every now and then. Its great intrinsic motivation for me, and the reason i do it is not because i think i look big but because i imagine myself how i really wanna look while im doing it. Arnold said flexing infront of the mirror is must while working out!
    Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• I think anyone who considers themselves a bodybuilder, aspiring or otherwise, would be hard-pressed to say they don't at least feel tempted to hit a pose every time they walk by a reflective surface
      I min/max my physique

Comment

• I'll flex the muscle group I'm working to a) keep the pump and b) monitor my progress. However, I'm not standing there the whole time doing a fucking routine, lol. I think grunting and flexing a bit are part of what can make a gym a really cool place, but you don't wanna take it too far. You don't wanna scream your head off for no reason, just grunt as much as you need to exert the most energy. Flexing a bit just to see where your at is a must, and everyone does it, whether at home or in the gym, but don't be a douchebag about it. Don't flex like you're gonna be at a show, or flex more than you're actually working out.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Spiko View Post
          I think anyone who considers themselves a bodybuilder, aspiring or otherwise, would be hard-pressed to say they don't at least feel tempted to hit a pose every time they walk by a reflective surface
          True. But, out of consideration for others, you should refrain.

Comment

• Originally posted by west View Post
            True. But, out of consideration for others, you should refrain.
            Uncle Arnie would disagree with you.

My coach has told me to pose pose pose, especially as comp time gets closer.

It really is a quite disheartening to see someone who has spent years building a physique, and then months of dieting only to blow it on stage as they can't pose (or their tan sucks).

Comment

• Again, this is only meant for the people who hold this attitude or bias toward smaller guys trying to get bigger in the gym.
              Even the bigger guys get it sometimes (fat/muscular and just plain muscular guys who are smaller but still big). The big guys want to dominate and guys who come close to their size piss them off sometimes.
              žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gottspieler View Post
                Even the bigger guys get it sometimes (fat/muscular and just plain muscular guys who are smaller but still big). The big guys want to dominate and guys who come close to their size piss them off sometimes.
                you just get it cause your a prick.
                Envy is ignorance, Imitation is suicide.
                -RWE

Comment

• Originally posted by pghiron View Post
                  you just get it cause your a prick.
                  hahaha..classic pghiron
                  žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• Earlier this year in the spring or early summer, there was a father training his skinny teenage son, and they would each grab a barbell and block the barbell rack while they did curls. That's teaching his son bad gym manners in my opinion, they did this every time I saw them work out, maybe a dozen times on different days

Comment

• Bump this old thread... I hate seeing/hearing fat Bastards trying to give beginners advice.

Comment

Working...
                        X