Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

19, Looking to start bulk diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19, Looking to start bulk diet

I'm 19 years old, and started training 5 days a week about a year and a half ago. When I first began training I bulked for about 3 months, and got some good results. I've continued to train hard since then, but my diet is somewhere in the middle. I get between 140-170 grams of protein, and 50-60 gs fat, about 90-110 carbs daily, I've focused more on keeping lean and muscular,doing cardio after lifting 60 mins 5 days a week as well, but I have a desire to compete in my first bodybuilding contest either next summer or fall, and need to put as much size on as I can. I understand some fat will probably come along with gains, and I'm fine with that, I wanna put some size on, and start to compete. I'm 5'9, about 180, with 10-11% bf right now. I know I need at least 1.5-2.0 grams of protein, but I'm confused on how I should do fats and proteins. I also know what food sources to eat, My diet has been pretty clean since I began lifting. Any help with a sample diet or advice would be greatly appreciated, thx

dude 10-12%bf is where you wanna be when bulking

Comment

Originally posted by ultratech24 View Post
      dude 10-12%bf is where you wanna be when bulking

yeah for sure, but i wanna add more size while keeping my bf% 9-12, i'm just trying to figure out the best way to bulk while keeping my bf% 9-12, high protein obviously, but I'm trying to figure out how to do my carb & fat intake

Comment

Wat I have been doing is carb and fat cycling its weird but works ill have 2 high carb low fat days and I have 1 high fat low carb days do u got texting pm me ur number I can help a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior8 View Post
          yeah for sure, but i wanna add more size while keeping my bf% 9-12, i'm just trying to figure out the best way to bulk while keeping my bf% 9-12, high protein obviously, but I'm trying to figure out how to do my carb & fat intake

You also, may want to look in the Kitchen thread, sub-forum known
          as the "the Cupboard"- lots of bulking diet info in there, too -

Comment

Working...
          X