Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2009 1st Annual INBF Natural USA Oct 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 1st Annual INBF Natural USA Oct 10th

Promoted by the Iatomasi's, Paul Sr., Paul Jr., and Dan, all WNBF Pro Bodybuilders. It was held at Greece Arcadia High School in Rochester, NY. By far one of the most enjoyable shows I have ever been to. Not a single hiccup during the entire event. HUGE goodie bags for all of the competitors! Sculpted trophies (which cost a fortune), and the funniest MC i've ever heard in my life! Here's a few shots from the show:

Here's the emcee. He's a stand-up comedian that lifts and knows the sport as well:

Dan Iatomasi doing a mime guest posing routine. He was 4 weeks out from a show at this point:

A shot of the trophies:

The overall posedown was a battle to say the least:

Mens overall winner:

Womens BB winner Susan Manera:

Figure overall winner Shalom Singer with Paul Sr:

They had a Junior Men class for competitors under 23. This is an excellent idea for novice competitors who just stepped out of the teen ranks, but aren't ready for the open ranks. If you guys want to see any more pics let me know, I have hundreds.

Comment

Working...
    X