Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Off Season Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Season Bulk

I'm about 5 weeks post Team Universe (2nd Place - lightweights) and feel that my off season bulking plan is going well. It is always so much fun to eat a lot and lift heavy! I have my calories up to about 4000/day, which hasn't been easy for me. I have my body weight up to the low 180's and still have some type of abs showing...lol. My current goal is bring my weight up to 190. I am doing this with hopes of bumping up into the welterweights next September at Team U.
    Attached Files
    Joe DeMarco
    2007 NPC Lightweight Masters National Champion

Awesome work bro!! Time to throw some size on that frame..lol..and congrats on your placing at the Team U. Definitely look spot on for a good off-season!
    AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Originally posted by proteinshake03 View Post
      Awesome work bro!! Time to throw some size on that frame..lol..and congrats on your placing at the Team U. Definitely look spot on for a good off-season!
      Thanks, I'm plugging away as hard as I can this off season!
      Joe DeMarco

Comment

Good luck big guy!
        Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
          Good luck big guy!

Thanks, appreciate it! Good luck to you also!
          Joe DeMarco

Comment

Originally posted by drjoe View Post
            Thanks, appreciate it! Good luck to you also!
            For Sure!
            Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

Comment

Couple updated pics from last night. Training has been going great! I am considering making some changes in my nutrition plan early next week.
              Attached Files
              Joe DeMarco

Comment

Working...
              X