Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

2010 USBF jersey shore bodybuilding show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 USBF jersey shore bodybuilding show

Just wondering if anyone is planning on doing the 2010 USBF jersey shore bodybuilding show i think the dat for it is may 1 2010. I am planning on doing it but i dont know which weight class i will be doing.

Its a great show. I did it in May. They have 2 a year.

Comment

I agree with TreeTrunks, this is a good show. I know the promoter from around the way, Kent, and I would vouch for him as a promoter and "good guy." The USBF is a good nat. federation and the show is run well.

I would check thier website as they may have different weight classes than the NPC.

Good luck!

Comment

This is more than likely going to be my first show ever. My friend and training partner did it this year and won the masters 35+ and novice middleweight and 3rd in the open. I believe treetrunklegs took 2nd.

Good show and run well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarisx718 View Post
          This is more than likely going to be my first show ever. My friend and training partner did it this year and won the masters 35+ and novice middleweight and 3rd in the open. I believe treetrunklegs took 2nd.

Good show and run well.
          That i did my friend! Thanks for remembering me!

Look forward to meeting you at the next one my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarisx718 View Post

Good show and run well.
            hey man glad to hear your success do you have any pics from the show to post thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X