Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How far away will you guys travel to compete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far away will you guys travel to compete?

Just like the title says........

At some of our local shows I see plates on vehicles from all over the country and I have to ask myself why. Do some of you guys only diet a specific time of the year and wherever the shows may be, that is where you travel to? That is the assumption that I am making after seeing competitors from Oregon traveling 1500 miles to do a show near me in Buffalo. Do you guys stick to specific organizations?

In about a week I'll be flying to Florida from Ohio to compete. The following weekend, I'll be driving 6-7 hours west of Chicago to compete. The first show is an NGA Pro show, the 2nd is an NPC show...national qualifier.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Comment

I would go anywhere if money was not an issue, the quality and consistancy of a good show and promoter is invaluble to an athlete. I myself do shows in the greatlakes area the most as I dont have the funds to fly to and from shows at the time being, never have actually.....hope to change that when I get my first career going so I can see the costal INBF/WNBF shows as well as the major NPC regional shows out there.
      MS - Human Sport Performance
      NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
        In about a week I'll be flying to Florida from Ohio to compete. The following weekend, I'll be driving 6-7 hours west of Chicago to compete. The first show is an NGA Pro show, the 2nd is an NPC show...national qualifier.
        good luck man, whats your weight class?

Comment

i've flown to cape cod to compete and driven up to 11 hours to compete.

next year i'll be flying all over the country competing in fall
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

Originally posted by BigBomb88 View Post
              good luck man, whats your weight class?
              Thanks BigBomg! In the NGA it's open since I'll be competing as a pro. In the NPC I'm really a Welter Weight, but since a lot of shows don't have Welter Weight, I'll have to bump up to Middle. Last year I could have sucked down to light, but I'm holding steady at 164 right now so I don't think I could do that anymore

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post

AWESOME! Great to hear!
              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Working...
              X