Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Looking to compete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to compete!

Hey everyone Im 18. And im looking to compete next year somtime!
    If i can bring up my shoulders, back and legs.
    Any ideas?
    Im in NC and a freshman in college.
    Diet is ok, but money is an issue!!
    Thanks for any help or advice!!
    "Love me or hate me, Promise it wont make or break me!"

http://www.planetnutritiononline.com Free shipping and samples ALWAYS!

order you supps from bodybuilding.com to save moolah and shop at Aldi. Walmart has good prices on tilapia and chicken just dont get any almonds or cashews from there.
    Superhuman Neumann

Comment

Bro without money you can't buy, supps, food, ect impossible to compete get a job! or contract. lol gl Focus on building your body 1st around 23-24 you can compete
      AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
      MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by STRAIGHT DIESEL View Post
        Any ideas?
        I did 5 shows as a teenager including one my freshman year of college (The NPC Teen Nationals). I recommend not doing a show until you're in your early 20's. No one really cares if you were the teen anything. Get as BIG AS YOU CAN my friend... you'll need the size.
        Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

Comment

Thanks for all the advice!!! I guess i will try to add as much mass as possible until im in my early 20's. I need the sixe anyways!!!lol. But should i cut down over the summer the go back into a few blown bulk afterwards? to shock my body and keep it growing??
          "Love me or hate me, Promise it wont make or break me!"

http://www.planetnutritiononline.com Free shipping and samples ALWAYS!

Comment

Originally posted by STRAIGHT DIESEL View Post
            Any ideas?
            Do your research and check out:

NGA and OCB in the USA

FAME, UFE, WBFF and IDFA in Canada
            JOIN my health transformation challenge
            www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

i say if u want to do a show as a teenager...do it! It would def. be a learning experience, and it would be a good way to get your name out there.

If money is an issue...just stick to the basics...monohydrate creatine (can be had for about 20 bucks online) and 30-40 bucks or so you can get a decent whey. I'm assuming your not "dead" broke lol, but frozen chicken breasts can be bought relatively cheap as well as sweet/red potatoes

If you want to compete as a teen, give it a go..it'd be a great way to see where you are at, but also see how you respond to a diet and if you even like the whole prepping for a show thing.

good luck!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a college student at East Coast Polytechnic Institute (Mechatronics Engineering program). I'm looking for a complex of back and shoulder exercises to do at home. I study online and have a lot of time due to lockdown. Any helpful workout resources/apps?
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X