Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ALRI does it again! HumaPro is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    So.... It's no good?

Check it out:

http://www.humapro.com/
    Twinlab Athlete

Comment

i have been using humapro for 4 days. I notice that my hungar has gone down, i dont feel bloated at all, i sleep better and my workouts have been a bit more intense. I am not taking any other alri supplements at the present time. I will once i go throw through my current supply of pre workout drinks and fat burners.

Comment

Yeah, I have been using HumaPro, Chaind out and Hyperdrive for a month now and they are the best sups I've used.
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

ALRI products are quality...? This is the same company that had several products pulled for spiking them with prescription / illegal ingredients. Humapro is a great product...? better than whey protein? Haha. Is everyone blind. Read the ingredients. This is a bcaa / eaa blend with b vitamins. This is the worst scam since the original NO Xplode...

Comment

Originally posted by Legend View Post
            Hey buddy !

Yep, pretty much what hoss just said...lol

Here is a interview with me about Humapro at the Olympia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUVQazTYOuk&feature=autofb
            You look good Joe........I was in the Indiana this year when you won the Hoosier Muscle Classic.
            Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

Originally posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
              You look good Joe........I was in the Indiana this year when you won the Hoosier Muscle Classic.
              Thanks brotha !!

Yeah I felt I looked pretty good there, so I felt pretty good going into the National shows...didn't do too bad I guess, but not what I was hoping for.

Well, I'll just have to go back to the drawing board and do it next season...lol

Whats next for you ??

Twinlab Athlete

Comment

i had the worst diarrhea with this product i usually sit in front of the class and shat my pants right there. everybody ran out. i dropped the course.
                AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
                  i had the worst diarrhea with this product i usually sit in front of the class and shat my pants right there. everybody ran out. i dropped the course.
                  Everybody really ran out of the classroom ???....What grade are you in ??...sounds like something a bunch of 4th graders would do.

How can you be 100% sure it was the product ??

Twinlab Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Legend View Post
                    Everybody really ran out of the classroom ???....What grade are you in ??...sounds like something a bunch of 4th graders would do.

How can you be 100% sure it was the product ??

LOL, No i am in the final year of college. If there was a homeless man you would leave the spot same with feces. Because i started taking it and my stomach would get upset and i would get diarrhea and that day I took a lot more.
                    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

what can you believe these days? Too many people on boards with a hidden agenda to flog these products. I very much doubt any ALRI products do as they say, i have reviewed over 90 products in Australia, and have done a few ALRI, WTF, Venom. I say average at best for the WTF, tastes like horse piss. And yes products have been recalled, you cant deny that fact.

AZZA

Comment

Originally posted by aarons View Post
                        what can you believe these days? Too many people on boards with a hidden agenda to flog these products. I very much doubt any ALRI products do as they say, i have reviewed over 90 products in Australia, and have done a few ALRI, WTF, Venom. I say average at best for the WTF, tastes like horse piss. And yes products have been recalled, you cant deny that fact.

AZZA
                        I can't speak for WTF or Venom because I haven't tried either, but I can tell you that HumaPro works for sure.
                        Twinlab Athlete

Comment

I know that it's been mentioned on here before about alri products being spiked with things, but was just wondering if hyperdrive venom 3 is as well, because just one tablet of that gets me really really wired and boiling hot too. I can usually handle stims pretty good, but those, geez, they're strong man. Found them to be stronger that vpx meltdown too. If so, what was put into them. Does anyone know??
                          Btw, I know the thermogenics is what cause the increase in body temp but fuck man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Guv'nor View Post
                            I know that it's been mentioned on here before about alri products being spiked with things, but was just wondering if hyperdrive venom 3 is as well, because just one tablet of that gets me really really wired and boiling hot too. I can usually handle stims pretty good, but those, geez, they're strong man. Found them to be stronger that vpx meltdown too. If so, what was put into them. Does anyone know??
                            Btw, I know the thermogenics is what cause the increase in body temp but fuck man!!!
                            Towards the end of the bottle, 2 capsules at the same time wasn't even making a dent.
                            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Can i add a carb powder like vitargo or a pre workout formula to Humapro before training or does it have to be taken on its own?

Comment

Originally posted by SidG View Post
                                Can i add a carb powder like vitargo or a pre workout formula to Humapro before training or does it have to be taken on its own?
                                That is what Chain'd Reaction is for bro . Far superior.
                                http://www.alrindustries.com/index.p...-reaction.html

And remember, "A human’s size and body composition is not a result of food and nutrient intake, but rather, a result of what is digested and when." -Author L Rea

Comment

Working...
                                X