Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS?

I do a pretty good job keeping up with new supplement companies but have never heard of this one. They seem to have flooded MD with advertisements. I was reading about them on their site and they talk about their joint partnership with a company in China which concerns me considering the lack of quality control in China. Has anyone actually used any of these supplements or know anything about them besides their ad's in MD?

Good supplement company with high quality supplements

Comment

I have heard good things about them, personally I have not tried any of their products. I do know the Lipodrene original, the yellow tabs with 25mg of ephedra per tab were quite bomb, if you are still able to get your hands on them.
      AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

They are a publicly traded generic pharma company. Their ads for knock off steroids are a total SCAM. They have no legitimacy whatsoever. They provide no research studies on their products. That should tell you all that you needs to know right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fowl View Post
          They are a publicly traded generic pharma company. Their ads for knock off steroids are a total SCAM. They have no legitimacy whatsoever. They provide no research studies on their products. That should tell you all that you needs to know right there.
          Thanks, this is what I was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by NCRHINO View Post
            I do a pretty good job keeping up with new supplement companies but have never heard of this one. They seem to have flooded MD with advertisements. I was reading about them on their site and they talk about their joint partnership with a company in China which concerns me considering the lack of quality control in China. Has anyone actually used any of these supplements or know anything about them besides their ad's in MD?

Let me sum up 99.9% of all suplements for you.....THERE A TOTAL SCAM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by claymore View Post
              Let me sum up 99.9% of all suplements for you.....THERE A TOTAL SCAM !!!
              no, let me fix that for you:
              "Let me sum up 99.9% of hyped up suplement AD's for you.....THERE A TOTAL SCAM !!!"
              LG Sciences Board Rep
              These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
              X