Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

searching for a perfect natty test stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a perfect natty test stack

Im not much used to using natty test boosters but times have changed and its all i want to deal with. i was thinking of using ALRI Restore with maybe one of their other test boosters not too sure on the differences between them, info on them is hard to find for some reason. i have also been looking at DAA as i have heard some pretty good things about it. so can anyone who is experienced in the natty area throw some advice my way, its very much appreciated.

other supps i am taking include: Dark matter by MHP, Alri Chain'd out, Jack3d by usp labs and them super vita pack by iss.

Stats if your curious
    200lb lost some weight since i have been in Afghanistan
    6'2
    12% BF
    lifting for 5 years
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

bump

Comment

Bump.... is there anybody with some knowledge of this

Comment

They are all going to only provide minimal benefits, but I liked pink magic w/ prime from usp labs
        My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

How about a good strength Tribulus? Makes sure it has at least 45% saponin content else you're really wasting your money.

Comment

if you use restore (IMO) you would lose the natty tag.

i don't want to bring the whole 'it's not a steroid' nonesense into this. But if you use restore then compete as a natural then you have technically used a banned substance. 6 alpha brom is banned by wada. in america i know the rules are a bit more lax. IMO if you use anything like novedex then you are using a banned substance and no longer should call yourself natural based on what anti estrogens you used. but again, this is my opinion and i know other naturals are not as by the book as me. if your not bothered then restore is probably a good choice. lowering prolactin, reducing estrogen converison and supporting test production.

Just saying.

On the other hand DAA is probably a safer natural choice, i know how can this be natural? DAA works on the leutenizing hormone much like tribulus (brain) but is IMO far more effective and faster acting than tribulus. this is based purely on my own reading of patrick arnold, a study and a brief comment by layne when he quoted "DAA seems to be the only legit test booster on the market".... this for me, is proof enough. 3g DDA + 1g baking soda should do the trick. the feedback i get on this is very good.
            NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

STOP BEING A BITCH, AND RUN A EPI CYCLE. GREAT GAINS, AND IF THE DOSE IS LOW SAY 20,20,30,30, THEN YOU CAN USE OTC PCT. OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR AND A HALF RAN MANY CYCLES, ALWAYS GREAT GAINS.

Comment

Originally posted by TEST4LIFE View Post
                STOP BEING A BITCH, AND RUN A EPI CYCLE. GREAT GAINS, AND IF THE DOSE IS LOW SAY 20,20,30,30, THEN YOU CAN USE OTC PCT. OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR AND A HALF RAN MANY CYCLES, ALWAYS GREAT GAINS.
                lol. i am done with AAS/ph in general i just dont want to take them anymore, and i have run epi before, i think its weak shit. my body just needs a break. all i am interested in is just a little boost. i dont need to rely on AAS/PH to get big or look good, i can do that with hard work.

as for everybody else thanks for the advice, i may try DAA out and possibly run it with restore.

Comment

Give EFX's Test Charge a look. It does not require a pct and you can run it for long cycles with no side effects. It also comes with a 30 tab bottle of aroma blocker, so everything is in the one kit. Just another option. ALRI does have some nice test boosters as well, I have used them in the past.
                  AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Originally posted by proteinshake03 View Post
                    Give EFX's Test Charge a look. It does not require a pct and you can run it for long cycles with no side effects. It also comes with a 30 tab bottle of aroma blocker, so everything is in the one kit. Just another option. ALRI does have some nice test boosters as well, I have used them in the past.
                    ill take a look at the test charge. what AlRI test boosters would you stack together for some optimal results

Comment

Ok i saw ALRI had an evo stack, i can get one still. this has caught my eye considering two of the compounds i like are in it and its only 100 bucks. have any of you had any experience with this? is there any shutdown with the original Jungle Warfare?

Comment

OK others might throw hype at you I will say this DAA product preferably Amplify if you can get it or Testforce, vit D3 by NOW foods @ 5000-10000iu a day and last but not least as this is crucial a transresveratrol product like Biotivia Transmax @ 1 cap a day and the original Bioforge @ 2-3 caps daily also if you can find a bulk supplier LCLT

Good luck
                        Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

MSI Test Revolution is the shit! 4 days after I started it I could feel something going on but after 2 weeks I knew for sure this product was the real deal. I and others have used this product now and everyone who I know tried it says the same shit ... WOW. The libido increase was the only down fall of this product IMO because it was almost too much for this guy. Also my app was through the roof for about 4 weeks I could be full as hell and 45 min later couldn't even tell that I was just stuffed to the gills 45 min ago.

Comment

ok ok i have decided to go with the EVO stack, i might as well try it since it is very hard to find nowadays. i am wanting to try daa, everyone seems to love it. the MSI test revolution sounds awesome i have read up on it and i love 6 bromo products, i will definitely try this one out soon.

Comment

im more of an aas guy but I do like Formadrol, HCGenerate and sustain alpha for a test/labido boost.
                              Also DAA is a great cmpound from all the things i have read.
                              im on hrt thow so i dont really use test boosters cept for labido or somthing while on cycles.
                              i do have some DAA i havent tryed yet but will for the hell of it when im off cycle (and on hrt)
                              LG Sciences Board Rep
                              These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
                              X