Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Finaflex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finaflex

Have any of you tryed Finaflex Andro-1? if you have did you find it any good?
    Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Originally posted by The Disciple View Post
    Have any of you tryed Finaflex Andro-1? if you have did you find it any good?
    Is that their newest product? The original Finaflex worked very well on many men I knew were taking it. I saw huge gains on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Qubabe View Post
      Is that their newest product? The original Finaflex worked very well on many men I knew were taking it. I saw huge gains on them.
      Yes it is part of their new formula

Comment

kinda funny you hve the pic of them in your avy and you come into an LG sponserd thread and call lg sciences crap bullshit company and tell the guy not waste his money on LG.
        even thow i sent him the bottle for free and payed the shipping.
        we pay to advertize here. so STFU

sooooo your working for this supp company and not using MD to push it while not paying advertising fees?
        thats what it seems like to me.
        asking about a product in your avy , fishing for posts to keep thread going.,,

you might aswell find a new forum to post on now....
        LG Sciences Board Rep
        These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Im not advertising shit! so you may as well get your facts straight first.

Comment

Working...
          X