Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Best Whey Protein with most BCAA in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Whey Protein with most BCAA in ?

What it says on the tin, which is best for lean muscle growth ?

optimum nutrition 100% whey gold standard

Comment

Thanks for the reply, What kind of results have you got off it ?

Comment

i smell spam, but what the hell. iso100 by dymatize. the purer, the better. either way, doesn't matter. just eat.
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Cytosport Complete Whey. 50.3% BCAA to EAA ratio.
          www.elitephysique. ca

Comment

its kind of like splitting hairs. stick with a whey that you like and buy a bottle of eaa's/bcaa's

Comment

Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
              i smell spam, but what the hell. iso100 by dymatize. the purer, the better. either way, doesn't matter. just eat.
              I promise its not spam, I'm just starting out and I want to give myself the best platform to develop. I don't want to buy a product that may have lots of protein in but the body will struggle to absorb it.

Comment

i hear chicken and beef are pretty good...
                I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

I have to agree on the Dymatize ISO 100. It is an isolate whey. It also has 0 cholesterol in it. You can get it for a pretty decent price for a 5 lb. tub.
                  1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

cnp pro peptide

Comment

ON's hydrowhey....pretty close to 30% BCAA
                      MorphogenNutrition.com
                      Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Agreed........ Hydrowhey by ON is the "whey" to go...... lol.
                        I would pick up some BCAA's and use Eaa's to go with.....

Comment

All whey protein will have the same amount of Branch Chain Amino Acids unless a brand decides to add more BCAAs.

Whey Concentrates are the cheapest and will have a little bit of fat and carbs in them.
                          Whey Isolates are probably your best bet. They are pure Whey Protein.
                          Whey Hydrolysate is pre-digested Whey Protein that has been stripped down into the Polypeptides that make up the Whey Protein.

Different companies sell their own versions. While Optimum Nutrition sells its own whey hydrolysate under the product name "Hydrowhey," MHP sells pretty much the same thing under the product name "Isofast."

Whey hydrolysates are very expensive compared to whey isolates. Yes, they digest faster but if you drink some whey isolate before you start lifting, you'll have nutrients in your blood just in time.
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/ptarleton?feature=mhum

Comment

isoflex from allmax nutrition, check it out.
                            Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

iso-whey is good.
                              I like lipotropic protien though, its a bit of a blend.
                              Tastes GREAT though
                              LG Sciences Board Rep
                              These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
                              X