Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Need some independent Info on carnivore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some independent Info on carnivore

Can anyone tell me if carnivore by muscle meds is any good and worth taking. Does it increase strength levels because of the high amount of creatine contained in it?? Is it any good for size increases?? Thanks.

I bought the 4 lb jug of Fruit Punch, I absolutely hated the taste. I usually can withstand most tastes but I still have almost 3/4 of a jug left. The taste and texture resembles Super Pump 250. At least I think so. I would recommend getting the smaller tub if you do buy it. Others may like it, but it tastes like shit in my opinion. Good luck
    Training Log

Comment

Thanks for your input. Tbh with you, even though taste is important, if it does what it' supposed to, then I'm no bothered about it's bad taste. Nothing worse than casein hydrolysate. Thanks. Looking more for results input.

Comment

it's worse than casein. Get ready for the foam. haha
        A few of my other friends tried it and said they liked having a different tasting protein shake. I think if they could get the foam problem corrected it would be a nice product. Try it out and see.
        Training Log

Comment

Do you just mean casein or casein hydrolysate?? Quite a difference between the two. Btw, I quite liked the taste of superpump. Anybody else who can comment on gains with this stuff??

Comment

I used Primal which is dymatizes beef protein and I thought it was great! To get around the foam just stir it! DONT SHAKE IT!
            http://www.trueprotein.com/
            5% off code: JSM111

Comment

I was sent a 12 pack of the Carnivore RTD's and was excited to see 50 grams protein and 0 carbs! Plus they were really small, like protein shots. Then I drank one...tasted like spoiled cough syrup. Honestly probably a GREAT product, but the taste is too harsh to use consistently.
              CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
              NGA
              PRO BODYBUILDER
              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, but I'm looking more for results info. Don't really care about the taste.

Comment

just pop an E-911 and havesomre creapure (creatine mono) in some juice.
                  much cheaper and good effect.
                  LG Sciences Board Rep
                  These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Juiced_porkchop, read the thread title properly.... I said I wanted independent reviews. How is being a rep for lg sciences, an independent review when you suggest E-911 which is an lg product.

Comment

I didn't really notice a difference from a normal whey isolate. I dont care about taste either but when im not getting the results i'd rather find something that works and tastes ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Guv'nor View Post
                        Juiced_porkchop, read the thread title properly.... I said I wanted independent reviews. How is being a rep for lg sciences, an independent review when you suggest E-911 which is an lg product.
                        just adding in my 0.2 on what i like pre-WO sorry I didnt notice it was a gainer I thought it was a pre-WO supp.......
                        LG Sciences Board Rep
                        These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

No probs. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
                          X