Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

protein shakes vs. protein from whole food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein shakes vs. protein from whole food

It upsets me that so many people are scammed into buying extremely expensive protein shakes when in fact they are 85% less effective than protein gained from eating foods. Hopefully people will wake up some day.
    "im the next big thing" --J.G.

I shall cherish such information from a guru like yourself don

Comment

That's why I only buy the extremely cheap protein shakes...

Comment

Originally posted by .coonBUSkid. View Post
        I shall cherish such information from a guru like yourself don
        I lol'd.
        the hope still lives and the dream will never die

Comment

Indeed, whole food is a better option. Evan just ate all whole food meals (aside from post workout) for his off season and came in great condition for the Flex pro.
          Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Since i have dropped shakes from my nutrition except my post workout my condition in off season has been far far greater, metabolism is faster over-all due to having to process an extra 1000 cals a day from food as opposed to shakes.

You cant beat food, no matter how good the shake is.

Comment

Originally posted by pistolthedon View Post
              It upsets me that so many people are scammed into buying extremely expensive protein shakes when in fact they are 85% less effective than protein gained from eating foods. Hopefully people will wake up some day.
              ummmm your wrong?
              here is an EG, I dotn eat meat, i get 80% of my protein from whey and im putting on 10-15lb a year steady.

whey is VERY active.
              your buying into the local "brologic"

where the hell did you come up with: "they are 85% less effective than protein gained from eating foods" ?????

acually meat is worst of all for absorbtion for protein based uses.
              fish is good (though i dont eat that ether cept fish oil)

have soem whey with your food if what your talking about it it beign absorbed too fast.
              but i assure you whole food vs. whey protein the only diff is in most cases whey has a better amino profile and food: digests slower.....
              LG Sciences Board Rep
              These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

taken together = what? same shit more protien.
                so ill have my extra protein :-)
                LG Sciences Board Rep
                These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by juced_porkchop View Post
                  taken together = what? same shit more protien.
                  so ill have my extra protein :-)
                  Who is that girl in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Travel_Dude View Post
                    Who is that girl in your avatar?
                    my GF!
                    naww but shes hot.

i hate telling people because shes MINE! lol
                    ill pm you it ;-)
                    LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

Originally posted by juced_porkchop View Post
                      ummmm your wrong?
                      here is an EG, I dotn eat meat, i get 80% of my protein from whey and im putting on 10-15lb a year steady.

whey is VERY active.
                      your buying into the local "brologic"

where the hell did you come up with: "they are 85% less effective than protein gained from eating foods" ?????

acually meat is worst of all for absorbtion for protein based uses.
                      fish is good (though i dont eat that ether cept fish oil)

have soem whey with your food if what your talking about it it beign absorbed too fast.
                      but i assure you whole food vs. whey protein the only diff is in most cases whey has a better amino profile and food: digests slower.....

You have been brainwashed by the supplement companies. Their secret is the potent oil that they mix in with the shakes. It is that oil which is derived from bacon, along with the water used to mix the shake that is putting that extra 10lbs of water onto your from every year. I highly doubt that you have gained any real muscle if you only get protein from shakes. Actually would be impossible. I know this because I am a trained guru and dietary author, along with being a semi-amateur male figure judge.
                      "im the next big thing" --J.G.

Comment

You have been brainwashed by the supplement companies. Their secret is the potent oil that they mix in with the shakes. It is that oil which is derived from bacon, along with the water used to mix the shake that is putting that extra 10lbs of water onto your from every year. I highly doubt that you have gained any real muscle if you only get protein from shakes. Actually would be impossible. I know this because I am a trained guru and dietary author, along with being a semi-amateur male figure judge.
                        Id also like to hear what Jason G. has to say on the matter Pistol, good stuff to know though.

Comment

i assure you going from 156 (higher BF%) to 205 in 5 years (im only 5'7") AND loosing BF% was not brain washed intome lol.

WTF are you talking about? oil derived from bacon? Put into protein drink? (who the fuk doas that lol)And then the water I’m adding to the shake is what’s giving me gains? You’re in lala land man; I hope you realize how stupid you look posting nonsense like this. Especially then saying you’re a guru.
                          Also
                          I think you missed the part where I stated I don’t eat meat.

you my friend are the brain washed one.

seriosly where did you come ot the conclutiont hat they att bacon fat to whet protein.

thats soo off the top im trying VERY hard to to flam you but i must push this "ratardedness" to see if your joking or not.

I have to add it to my sig thats how funny it is.
                          LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

hey everyone!! drink lots of water insted of it making you less bloated (thats whats happend when you drink alot of water not the other way around BTW) you can gain 10lb a year.
                            all you need it water and bacone fat.

man seriosly i hope your joking or you have NO bizz in this industry alltogether.
                            LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

Working...
                            X