Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

They add Bacon Fat to whey protein, and its the water you mix with it that puts the LBs on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They add Bacon Fat to whey protein, and its the water you mix with it that puts the LBs on you?

Sorry but i had to post this to get others feed back because i think its so ludacrise:

pistolthedon
    "You have been brainwashed by the supplement companies. Their secret is the potent oil that they mix in with the shakes. It is that oil which is derived from bacon, along with the water used to mix the shake that is putting that extra 10lbs of water onto your from every year. I highly doubt that you have gained any real muscle if you only get protein from shakes. Actually would be impossible. I know this because I am a trained guru and dietary author, along with being a semi-amateur male figure judge."

Please discuss and vote lol
    NO! they DONT add bacon fat iso-whey
    27.27%
    Yes they do add bacon to iso-whey
    9.09%
    This guy is living on another planet and should stop giving out advice! no no bacon in iso-whey!
    63.64%
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

ohh and I assure you I have added alot of mass over the passed 5-6yrs and am bigger then ever before and leaner. 156ish to now about 205 at 5'7" and climbing.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

lulz

Comment

wow. just wow.
        This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

here is a vid i found of him. looks like he has his own channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pistolth.../1/ae5ZXdgFtuE

i acually feel bad for him now....
          LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

read his info about him self ;-)
            LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

sounds liek same guy
              LG Sciences Board Rep

Comment

Working...
              X