Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Help identifying an old (2003) "endurance" supplement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying an old (2003) "endurance" supplement?

This is sure to be a long shot...

Although I've been lazing about for a few years now, back in the early 2000s I was heavily into MMA, I trained Muay Thai and BJJ specifically. Now that I'm back in the gym (lifting, no more MMA) I'm wondering about a supplement I used to take.

There was a particular bottled pre-workout drink, sold at GNC, that some training partners recommended for boosting endurance, to give a "second wind" of sorts. A very good thing given the kind extended workouts we were doing.

I tried and it and definitely seemed to get some genuine benefit from but, I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or what the active ingredients were.

All I can remember is that is cost about $4 for a 12-16oz bottle, tasted like watered down fruit juice with a strong aftertaste and definitely wasn't heavily caffeinated or the typical energy drink. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a common protein/creatine supplement either.

I've looked over everything GNC offers today and don't see anything that resembles it.

Any ideas on what it was or recommendation for some current supplement that could give me the same effect (Hold off the feeling of exhaustion during an extended, high intensity workout) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Was it something like cytomax?
    Check out SupplementReviews.com before getting ripped off!

Comment

Originally posted by tmno View Post
      Was it something like cytomax?
      That's what I was thinking but the name doesn't ring a bell. I'll have to try some and see what happens.

Thanks.

Comment

Was it ABB Ripped Force or similar? They used to be big sellers in gyms, with that after taste...

http://www.abbperformance.com/ripped-force-p6/

Comment

Working...
        X