Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

creatine & water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creatine & water

I have been using creatine for many years and never ventured beyond creatine since my early teens when prohormones were great. My question is on the overall effectiveness of creatine. I have gained a lot of weight and muscle fullness but on one occasion, I caught a viral infection that put me down for a couple of days and literally drained the water out of me. I shrivelled up and although getting back to gym was ok I was disappointed that I retained no muscle.
    So if I were to go off creatine for longer than a month I would lose that fulness and on a related note does prohormones or steroids build the muscle tissue or also just push more water into the muscle? I have been pretty uneducated on the actual biological effects of creatine, NO, and actual steroids. Any links or advice appreciated.

Creatine does hold water, although some weight gain does stay after someone stops using it, Not a whole heap for some people but others keep a bit.

Steroids and prohormones build muscle some cause water retention though. But yes they build muscle.

Hope that helps ya bro.
    Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Working...
    X