Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Testosterone "Boosters"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone "Boosters"???

Are testosterone boosters worth while? Or is it just another sales pitch that wont deliver. What do you guys think? Are they legitamite do they actually produce results? Have you taken them? When,How? Did you use them as a form of "PCT" or did you take them as a regular daily supp.

No.

Comment

the ones that do work on me, not to say they will have a tremendous impact but are worthwhile are:
      -fenugreek aka testofen;
      -coleus forskholi aka forslean;
      -daa products

other things one might consider that are potent anti-oxidants, work on androgenic receptors and promote hormonal balance:
      -transresveratrol;
      -ic3
      -lclt, alcar;
      -arachidonic acid (hit or miss)
      -cissus (i find it anabolic as well as good for joints)
      Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

Not worth it..

Comment

Some are, some aren't.

When they work, you'll notice consistent results. Test Charge by All American EFX is one you can definitely tell works.
          I've tried Bioforge with decent results.
          Tribulus alone doesn't do much, but when stacked with a good test booster does seem to amplify things.
          I've also had good results with Gamma Oryzanol in the form of Bodybuilder by Equiade
          Jason Bosak***Team AAEFX***

Comment

The only two "test-boosters" that I felt ACTUALLY working was Jungle Warfare Extreme and Animal Test. Other then those...the list of them I have tried is easily over 10-12. In general I think TB-ers are a bunch of crock.

Comment

Working...
            X