Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

OxyElitePro by USP labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OxyElitePro by USP labs

Anyone ever use OxyElitePro by USP labs I was looking for something to take during the two weeks off from clen and the guy at the vitamin shoppe recommended this over the ripped fuel i asked for. I've dealt with him before and he knows his shit or atleast it appears that way. I got the impression the stuff is pretty strong. Just want to know what to expect since it is over the counter thanks ahead of time guys.

Oxi Pro Elite is the best thermogenic on the market.... I went from a size 46 waist to a 36 in 6 months
    BIG Mike

Comment

seems like its working pretty good haven't lost weight so to speak but finally my obliques and upper abbs are definitive still need some work on lower stomach though im on 750 mgs of sus weekly and 50 mgs of winni ed thats why my weight hasn't dropped im assuming also doing 45 min cardio on empty stomach 6 days a week good product so far

Comment

i take 2 in am and 2 in pm the guy at shop stressed not to take more than 3 daily still curious why he would care about an extra pill

Comment

Working...
        X