Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Fat Burner help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burner help

Just curious, if i were to start adding a fat burner to my diet, is there any chance i could lose fat whilst maintaining the same bodyweight?

For example, if currently maintanence is 3000cal, if i were to up it to 3300-3500 very clean calories (so above maintanence), and throw in a fat burner, would this burn unwanted fat, whilst leaving the muscle? or would it just burn the added weight i put on, thus not really getting any results?

Bro whats up!

I dont like fat burners the stimulant types anyway. I had good fat loss with L-carnatine and ALA. Sure it was nothing like a duro mine lol, but I seen a good change.
    Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Wouldn't work, as you'd be supplying you body with excess calories. Your body would have no need to tap into bodyfat stores, regardless of whether or not you took a fat burner.

Comment

Ill save my money then haha.

Never really liked them, but was thinking of jumping on board for a bit. Hell, ill continue to bulk, may just add some cardio in the mix to not get too loose.

Comment

its all about diet fat burner sonly help a bit.
          i would rec 2:
          1) need2slin (love it)
          2) Rezolution (more stimy though)
          LG Sciences Board Rep
          These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
          X