Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Lipo6x caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo6x caps

I just bought a bottle of lipo6x and the caps are partly covered with a darkish oily substance. Is this normal or should I return the bottle?

Hey yea i just got some the other day and they are like melted and joined together what state do you live in or i wonder if they just sent a bad shipment everywhere
    I am a machine that just needs the programming.

Comment

I`m actually from the country of finland. Seems unlikely that products that are produced in such controlled environment would be contaminated like that. I wonder if its just for making the caps go down easier. Haven`t seen anything like that before though...

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mine were like melted together and sticky and i was asking if you were in the states then that would mean they were packed in hot trucks when shipped around and the dark oily stuff is the actually pill covering melted so maybe their labs caught on fire?
        I am a machine that just needs the programming.

Comment

Working...
        X