Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Karbolyn vs. Waxy Maize vs. Other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

karbolic is the best out there! especially for keeping ur muscles full while dieting! you should also check out its brother HYPERBOLIC! im posting a link for it

Comment

vitargo for the win not chalky, taste good, and university proven to work! plus jay cutler recently just teamed up with the CEO of Genr8 vitargo (anthony almada)founder former of eas, same person who introduced creatine to the market, and now is helping design jays new product line

Comment

I'm a fan of karbolyn. I tried waxy maize and found it to chalky.

Comment

I've tried both and both are good. However, I find that Karbolyn is better than waxy maize. It also tastes amazing. If you are going to drink your post-workout carbs, Karbolyn is the way to go.
          NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
          Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

I didnt really like waxy maize . I want to try karbolyn but my supp stores didnt have it. I personally love Vitargo and think that its better then everything out there. The only problem is the price but I can tell you I made my best gains off of it.

Comment

Not to stir a pot but someone once told me he swore by just drinking powdered Gatorade instead of using waxy, vitargo, karbolyn, slin shot, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ADRENaddict View Post
                Not to stir a pot but someone once told me he swore by just drinking powdered Gatorade instead of using waxy, vitargo, karbolyn, slin shot, etc.
                It is way cheaper then everything listed

Comment

I just use powdered Gatorade. Is anything really THAT much better?

Comment

Karbolyn from true nutrition

Comment

Karbolyn. Loved using it pre or post workout

Comment

Working...
                      X