Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

MFⓋ Supplements: Phase I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trey Dunbar View Post
    Hey man REMEMBER that koolaid you said you were going to send me?
    Um, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
      Um, nope.
      The purpley pink koolaid???
      All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

I'd love to mate, but our border security is tighter than Lil Mama's cheeks.

Comment

Erm...
          Wink wink.... Nudge Nudge.... I love Koolaid........ Hint hint
          All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Dunbar View Post
            Wink wink.... Nudge Nudge.... I love Koolaid........ Hint hint
            Book a holiday in New Zealand, Christchurch to be exact. You'll have free accommodation, a training partner, free 24hr access to a decent gym and all the purpley pink powder you can tolerate

Comment

Book a holiday in New Zealand, Christchurch to be exact. You'll have free accommodation, a training partner, free 24hr access to a decent gym and all the purpley pink powder you can tolerate
              Hmm my anniversary is in March.... Sam would have a heart attack if I set that up.(in a good way)

I requested you on Facebook.
              Last edited by Trey Dunbar; January 10, 2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

If you did it then I'm serious about the accomodation. Our house is more than big enough man, I'd love you guys to come and check out our country. I'd take a week or two off work, would be a blast!

Comment

Good luck with your supplements. Just please dont underdose!

Comment

Originally posted by Portillo. View Post
                    Good luck with your supplements. Just please dont underdose!
                    Hell no!

Comment

Cool stuff. Aren't there companies that allow you to mix and decide volumes to create your own supplements?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkersss View Post
                        Aren't there companies that allow you to mix and decide volumes to create your own supplements?
                        Probably, but I'd rather just take the initiative and do it all myself. More satisfaction that way

Comment

This is pretty cool, interested to see the feedback you receive.

Comment

Why the new picture trey. I've always wanted to buy some raw ingredients to make my own pre workout and fat burner but that is something for money and time when I have done a lot of research
                            "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Comment

Originally posted by megaguitar01 View Post
                              Why the new picture trey. I've always wanted to buy some raw ingredients to make my own pre workout and fat burner but that is something for money and time when I have done a lot of research
                              Who's Trey? LOL, I'm Jim

Yeah, it sure does take a lot of research. Not as easy as it sounds.

Comment

Well I tried it out for the first time last night and I'm really stoked with the Pre-Wo. Tasted great, mixed perfectly with pretty much zero sediment left in the bottom of the glass.

Focus through my training session was great, as was my strength ~ tonight I will use an extra 1/2 teaspoon and see if I can note any difference. Will be running it for a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X