Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Shock Therapy pre-wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Therapy pre-wo

Tried shock therapy by universal...got free samples online and have to say ive tried almost all the best brands(No explode,no shotgun,super pumped) and taste wise the peach tea flavor actually tasted good wich was a nice surprise as they always say in ads great tasting formula but all the best actually are nasty tasting at best...And I only took one serving and got some decent energy and real good pump...I actually may buy some now...it pays to give out free samples (unless ur product sucks)Its not as strong stim wise as my usual brand but then again I used only one packet or one serving and Got sick pump/vascularity and awesome workout....But for real the tea flavor is awesome tastes just like Snapple or something
    Last edited by ultimatemale; June 3, 2013, 07:05 PM.
    save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

yea man shock therapy is a solid pre workout universal always had good flavoring on that storm and their proteins IMO

Comment

I still got the old version chillin' in my closet. All 90 servings too lol

Comment

Working...
      X