Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Are Testosterone Boosters safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Testosterone Boosters safe?

I got a call from a guy who works for a muscle magazine I subscribed to, and he wants to send me a free one month supply of a natural testosterone booster, all I have to do is pay for shipping. I know nothing about testosterone boosters, are they safe? Can someone tell me more about them?

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
    I got a call from a guy who works for a muscle magazine I subscribed to, and he wants to send me a free one month supply of a natural testosterone booster, all I have to do is pay for shipping. I know nothing about testosterone boosters, are they safe? Can someone tell me more about them?
    Besides them being a waste of money?

Comment

Post some pics so we can see if you are ready for the next step.
      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
        Post some pics so we can see if you are ready for the next step.
        I'm still extremely overweight, I'm 42 years old, and I'm 5'-11" and I weigh 249 pounds. I need to lose about 65 or 70 pounds (in my opinion) at what point would you say I'm ready to take the next step?

Comment

imo, at your age have your dr run a blood screen to see what your test levels are at, depending on that he may reccommend hrt and you won't have to fool around with the charlatans....
          “War is peace.
          Freedom is slavery.
          Ignorance is strength.”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
            imo, at your age have your dr run a blood screen to see what your test levels are at, depending on that he may reccommend hrt and you won't have to fool around with the charlatans....
            Thank you, I had blood work done a couple of months ago and as far as I know my test levels were within the normal range. The only reason I even wanted to try them was because some guy at a magazine I subscribed to offered me a free one month supply if I paid for the shipping. I really don't want to take the chance with it now that I've had some time to think about it, I have enough health problems without adding something else. I take a beta blocker for high blood pressure that reacts with any drug, that's why I can't drink coffee, tea, or any soda with caffeine in it. If I took this, I might get heart palpitations or something, I just don't want to take the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
              I'm still extremely overweight, I'm 42 years old, and I'm 5'-11" and I weigh 249 pounds. I need to lose about 65 or 70 pounds (in my opinion) at what point would you say I'm ready to take the next step?
              Get a physical, if you are good to go start running low dose short test prop cycles. 6 weeks on 9-12 weeks off, no more then 350mg a week, and make sure to run a short PCT cycle (clomid 50mg ED)...2 weeks is enough.

Eat clean, keep details of diet, training, weight, measurements ect.

Do not do HRT, it is a mistake for almost every one.

Most of the young and old cunts here will tell you 350mg a week is nothing, but at 42 a 350mg cycle is like a 25-30 year old running 700mg a week, except it is better and safer.
              Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                Get a physical, if you are good to go start running low dose short test prop cycles. 6 weeks on 9-12 weeks off, no more then 350mg a week, and make sure to run a short PCT cycle (clomid 50mg ED)...2 weeks is enough.

Eat clean, keep details of diet, training, weight, measurements ect.

Do not do HRT, it is a mistake for almost every one.

Most of the young and old cunts here will tell you 350mg a week is nothing, but at 42 a 350mg cycle is like a 25-30 year old running 700mg a week, except it is better and safer.
                So you think HRT is a bad thing? From a clinic or a regular dr? I was under the impression that the HRT clinics do more for you than the creams a dr can prescribe, which have a shit ton of side effects....
                “War is peace.
                Freedom is slavery.
                Ignorance is strength.”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

At your age and if your current levels s you said, depending on how recent that test was, ere in normal range and you are otherwise healthy. It wouldn't hurt to give. A test booster a run before going to alternate sources. Your not going to see the same results obviously but you should yield a little higher energy levels, libido increase and slight strength gains, with minimal to zero side effects. One of my personal favorite test boosters I prefer is EFX's Test Charge.
                  AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Originally posted by proteinshake03 View Post
                    At your age and if your current levels s you said, depending on how recent that test was, ere in normal range and you are otherwise healthy. It wouldn't hurt to give. A test booster a run before going to alternate sources. Your not going to see the same results obviously but you should yield a little higher energy levels, libido increase and slight strength gains, with minimal to zero side effects. One of my personal favorite test boosters I prefer is EFX's Test Charge.
                    Thanks for the advice, stay strong, bro!

Comment

Hypertest by Axis Labs seemed to help me a bit. Not like Mass Tabs, but got a little boost
                      Most times I find that stupid people don't know they're fucking stupid unless you tell 'em they are.

Comment

herbal test boosters are junk....even if proved to elevate test levels that doenst always mean youll get results of them....like tribulus...garbage
                        save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

Comment

The test boosters sold today are safe. They are usually made up of things such as D-Aspartic Acid, LongJack, tribulus, etc. Do they work? Different question. Depends. Are you an 18-year old with already extreme levels of testosterone in your body - so much that you walk around with a constant woody? (sorry to be so to-the-point), but you get what I mean. Then no. It won't help. Are you older? Middle-age? Have declining test levels? Then, yes, they can help, some. But, you need to workout hard as that will help elevate your levels to the highest and help the booster. In this case, it will help get your levels back to where they should be. Will they work like anabolic steroids? Absolutely! NOT. They will help, but not beyond what you naturally would have.

Infinite Labs has one for FREE (limited Time, if you are chosen). I'm on my 5th bottle and love the stuff. It also has 200 mg caffeine per serving.
                          http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-Infinite-Labs

Pro-Hormones used to be legal and they increased your levels beyond normally possible. But through congressional approval, these were banned. After all you shouldn't be He-man.
                          -- Infinite Labs Rep -- Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Comment

Working...
                          X