Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Considering my first cycle ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering my first cycle ever...

Ill give you a little bit about my background. I am 28 years old 5'7" 160lbs 8% bodyfat. I have lifted seriously for approx. 8 years. When i say seriously i mean, is when i learned how to eat proper foods and perform the proper lifts/reps ect...

My question to you, is i am seriously considering my first cycle. I have never done steroids before so, i have no idea what to take. I do not want to go too extreme but i DO want to see some lean gains. I am weird about gaining fat, i mean i eat clean and like to stay lean most of the year. If i had to put numbers on it i would say i would like to hit 180lbs around the same bodyfat %. So basically 20lbs of lean muscle. I have a very close friend that works at a hormone clinic and she was telling me she can get me test. She says depending where my current levels are now, she would like to get me up to 1000-1100. would test alone allow me to hit my goal? I am not new to the gym scene and i have been told that i have a great physique, i am just new to the steroid part of it. attached is a link of what i currently look like just to give you an idea of what we are working with. Thank you for your input and advice i appreciate itphoto (3).JPGphoto (3).JPG6.JPG4.jpg
    "I do consider myself a body builder" - Johnny Vegas

shit, can we move this thread to chemical enhancement?
    "I do consider myself a body builder" - Johnny Vegas

Comment

Working...
    X