Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Do You Use A Supplement Almost Nobody Has Heard Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Use A Supplement Almost Nobody Has Heard Of?

I use a whey protein made by a company called Intek, and so far, there is only one chain of supplement shops I know of that carries it. Nobody online I've spoken with has ever heard of it. It's called "Intek Evolution" and it's pretty awesome, but knowing that most people haven't heard of it got me thinking: is there at least one supplement you use that most people haven't ever heard of?

the nootropics I like to use are known, but not as much as they could be.
    I read so much good info on them at t-nation, there's a 3 part mega thread on them.

Comment

Preworkout, from my company. All i can say.
      http://www.AuxologyLabs.com http://www.youtube.com/prhines82

Comment

Does six-star count ?...
        DO SPIDERS HAVE WEBSITES ?

Comment

intek isn't unknown, supp shop by my house pushes it pretty hard
          they just got busted because that evolution whey was LOADED with sugar, now the new label says they use artificial sweetener.

Comment

They all get their whey from the same sources: Dairy producers. No supplement company manufactures whey, it's a diary bi-product. It doesn't matter who packages it as long as it's not loaded with too much crap (sugars, sodium, etc...)

Comment

I used Fizogen for a while until it was too hard to find their products at a decent price. Most people didn't use them...at least that I knew of. I think their marketing needs a shot in the arm. They still do mailing lists but don't have a Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter like many other companies do (and if they do, it's not listed on their website). They also aren't carried by any online supplement store that I've ever seen. GNC used to carry them but I think that was the only third party that ever did. They dropped them because the products wouldn't sell due to their price. They have these "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" deals for their products, but two of their products cost more than my average supplement order in its entirety. You ever pay 85 US dollars for a bottle of NO?
              Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

Astastaxanthin

Comment

And tadalifil

Comment

Canadian Protein - they have all the supps you could want, in bulk mylar bags, and cheap.

Comment

no but it seems like every diffrent board has a group of supplements they like and any other group is unheard of and sucks. the power of supp reps i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by big j View Post
                        Does six-star count ?...
                        I use that 6STAR, whey protein. it works great i been usin' it since '07, now jot use it with other AWESOME PROTEIN., AND IT WORKS 2X BETTER
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Dihydrogen monoxide and methandrostenolone are my two favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                            I use that 6STAR, whey protein. it works great i been usin' it since '07, now jot use it with other AWESOME PROTEIN., AND IT WORKS 2X BETTER
                            FFS...

Comment

While I can say theyre far from unknown I use Ageforce alot. Thier patches are legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X