Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any Pre-Workout Products without caffeine and artificial sweetners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Pre-Workout Products without caffeine and artificial sweetners?

Is there a pre-workout which not only does not have caffeine but no artificial ingredients?

I found purepump, but it has caffeine.
    My Journal:

Hell ya! Go to truenutrition.com and make your own

Comment

Take Agmatine with l-cartinine, and citrilline malate (1:1 or 2:1).

Just take those 3 and you'll be good to go. They are super cheap on supplement store sites. Also they only charge $5 or so for shipping.
      Protein Factory: The best protein quality at amazing prices

Comment

Originally posted by Google&Pubmed View Post

Just take those 3 and you'll be good to go. They are super cheap on supplement store sites. Also they only charge $5 or so for shipping.
        Thanks, how do they taste?
        My Journal:

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
          Hell ya! Go to truenutrition.com and make your own
          I did, but you can only custom mix a protein shake.

Originally posted by Google&Pubmed View Post

I tried a combo of:
          citrilline malate-5g
          beta alanine-8g

mixed with OJ and water (8 oz).
          i felt nauseous for a half hour.
          any reason why?

too little water or should it blended in a machine not just stirred?
          My Journal:

Comment

There are a few non-stim Preworkouts

Isatori's Morph , GAT has Nitraflex tablets ( powder has stims ) and TSN has Astravar... They all work pretty well..

You can't beat Truenutrition though, get everything you want... But Agmatine tastes pretty bad by itself, so mask it with something
            Team GAT Rep - http://www.teamgat.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gmh View Post
              There are a few non-stim Preworkouts

Isatori's Morph , GAT has Nitraflex tablets ( powder has stims ) and TSN has Astravar... They all work pretty well..

You can't beat Truenutrition though, get everything you want... But Agmatine tastes pretty bad by itself, so mask it with something
              I thought on true nutrition you could only custom mix a protein shake?
              My Journal:

Comment

iForce - Hemavol also great
                The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

I think there's a species one that's stim free but not all natural
                  i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Comment

Originally posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
                    iForce - Hemavol also great
                    Stuff looks good but the warning damn lol

Warnings: Not for use in people under the age of 18. Consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement. Follow label directions and do not exceed suggested dosages under any circumstances. This product should not be used by people with the following (but not limited to) conditions: cardiovascular disease, heart disease, renal or hepatic disease, people who have high or low blood pressure, diabetes or who are being treated for erectile dysfunction; people taking any medications for any psychiatric or mental disorder or by people who are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. Not for use in nursing mothers. Discontinue use immediately if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
                    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                      I thought on true nutrition you could only custom mix a protein shake?
                      No, you can make just about anything now.. and they also have a few pre - formulated items that are really good
                      Team GAT Rep - http://www.teamgat.com/

Comment

I bought it off bodybuilding.com, specifically the brands were:

Primaforce Citrulane Malate
                        http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...ersonal_050213

All max Nutrition Beta Alanine
                        http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...ersonal_050213

I also bought Caffeine Powder but have not used it yet.

so you think I overdosed which caused the nauseous?
                        Hmm...I bought:
                        Primaforce Citrulline malate
                        Which said take 2000 mg 1-3 before and during exercising

All max nutrition Beta alanine:
                        Which said take 3.2g or 1 tsp 1-2 times a day, max 4

Might the Doseage we tried have been too high which was 8g for Citrulline malate and 5g beta alanine?

i based this off the pre workout called legion pulse http://legionsupplements.com/product...lements/pulse/ which says:

CITRULLINE MALATE

Citrulline malate is the amino acid citrulline bound with malic acid. We chose to use citrulline malate over its often-used counterpart, L-arginine, because it’s better absorbed and results in higher plasma arginine levels than supplementation with L-arginine itself.[19] Research shows that supplementation with citrulline…
                        Improves muscle endurance [20][21][22]
                        Relieves muscle soreness [20]
                        Improves aerobic performance [23][24]
                        Clinically effective dosages in the studies cited above range from 4 to 10 grams per day.[20]
                        PULSE CONTAINS 8 GRAMS OF CITRULLINE MALATE PER SERVING.

BETA-ALANINE

Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that limits the amount of carnosine, a dipeptide, stored in the muscles.[27] As beta-alanine levels increase, so do intramuscular carnosine levels, and this provides various performance benefits.[28] Research shows that supplementation with beta-alanine…
                        Reduces exercise-induced fatigue [28][29][30][31]
                        Improves anaerobic exercise capacity [32][33][34][35][36][37]
                        Increases potential workload, which can lead to an increase in lean mass [38][34][39]
                        A meta-analysis of 23 studies of beta-alanine supplementation showed that clinically effective doses ranged between 2.6 and 6.4 grams per day, with a median effective dose of just over 5 grams per day.[37]
                        PULSE CONTAINS 4.8 GRAMS OF BETA-ALANINE PER SERVING.

It’s worth noting that a common harmless side effect of beta-alanine supplementation is a mild prickling, itching, or tingling of the skin.[40] Due to the proper dosing of beta-alanine in PULSE, you’re likely to experience this.
                        My Journal:

Comment

OK so today....I used about 10 oz of water, 2 oz of lemonaide, and 100 mg caffeine to go with the 5g BA and 8g CM.
                          They were mixed in an electric blender as opposed to being stirred.
                          I had it about 2 hours after breakfast, so my stomach was not empty.

Results? Very mild, slight, stomach ache, but very very brief and nothing like last week.
                          Effective wise, I worked out within 30 minutes and still was tired, did not feel pepped up as I would if I took bullnox. An hour later though I felt more peppy.

I guess the question is how close to a meal should this be had and maybe take an hour before working out? Maybe more caffeine?
                          My Journal:

Comment

I'm not a fan of Crossfit, but the company NutriForce makes a fantastic product without artificial stuff and without caffeine, called PreWOD. The doses of pump product are efficacious. They also make one with caffeine that I don't like as much. Neither taste great, but do the trick.
                            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

What are your most favorite pre-work out products without caffeine these days, guys? I am looking for any recommendations on some good and trusted products. I have also tried some good supplements from this Online pharmacy, and I think they are pretty good too. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there, good luck!
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by haddes; December 29, 2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X