Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Over the next week, the forum will be gong through a series of upgrades. From time to time, the forum may be down during the day for a few hours. This is to correct the amount of outages that currently happen on a regular basis to the size of the forum's database and it will also give the forum much needed bandwidth to run properly. We are also pruning any threads more than a year old with one or two replies in them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks for understanding.

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

halodrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halodrol

wondering if anyone has used gasparis new halodrol ?

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
    wondering if anyone has used gasparis new halodrol ?
    I was wondering the samething. I also wanted to know if anyone took the new plasmajet too.

Comment

Think there is some reviews on professional muscle
      Training Log

Comment

It's been getting pretty decent feedback so far. We have had quite a few loggers on Anabolicminds.com if you want to check that out.

-Spaz

Comment

Originally posted by Joeygym65 View Post

I was wondering the samething. I also wanted to know if anyone took the new plasmajet too.
          I have been looking for some reviews on that. Can you share more of your experience with it, guys? I have been using the supplements and meds I can buy from Canadian Pharmacy so far only. So I need any tips and help from you here too. Thank you in advance for any tips here
          Last edited by haddes; December 29, 2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X