Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How much you eat carbs per day..?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right now I'm throwing down about 600 on lifting days and about 800 on my Sat. workout day (priority bodypart)
    MorphogenNutrition.com
    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

yea i try to maintain enough carbs to keep me goin but i honestly dont really count my carbs

Starting a new chapter...

Comment

wow, I am High!!! I'm around 800carbs, pro is around 325 to 400 fats really low dont count those to much but low!!!
        kiyoshimoody.com
        *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
          right now I'm throwing down about 600 on lifting days and about 800 on my Sat. workout day (priority bodypart)

You? Cmon! Good boy you are.

I'm so proud of you!!!
          TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
          Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Originally posted by BPT20 View Post
            400g carbs, 350g pro, 120g of fat
            im taking in about that much.i weigh around 192 going for 200.i have noticed i can eat 2500 calories or 4000 like now and i keep getting better with no fat

Comment

i weigh 210lbs, so i have about 480g of carbs a day, abit less on non training days.

Comment

Thank God we are all not CARBOPHOBIC!

Comment

i am

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                    Thank God we are all not CARBOPHOBIC!
                    the good doctor, mr atkins is rolling in his grave right now. remember what he always said "carbs are bad, mmkay?"
                    While you're closing down the club, I'll be closing down the gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_swoll View Post
                      the good doctor, mr atkins is rolling in his grave right now. remember what he always said "carbs are bad, mmkay?"
                      Yes, but that is to lose weight. How would you gain weight without carbs?

Comment

• lol, i agree with you 100%, was just making a funny

Comment

• I got a question do you allow yourselves to have a cheat meal each week? If so when do you usally have that day?

Comment

• Originally posted by TampaBoy View Post
                            I got a question do you allow yourselves to have a cheat meal each week? If so when do you usally have that day?
                            i do, otherwise i'd go insane
                            it depends when
                            usually on friday night or saturday night, other than that i just wait until i'm fixing to go insane; happens on wednesdays a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by TampaBoy View Post
                              I got a question do you allow yourselves to have a cheat meal each week? If so when do you usally have that day?
                              What are you cheating on? Contest coming up?

Comment

• TB - I typically eat 47-49 meals per week (7 per day usually). When I am "off-season" I try to eat 46-47 "CLEAN" bodybuilding meals. I typically allow 1-3 cheat meals during that week - usually on Friday and Saturday. Usually the wife and I will go out to eat or go out with some friends. If this happens I usually enjoy a steak and sweet potato prepared by a restaurant as well as a glass of wine. Then I sometimes allow myself to eat something like wings or pizza one night. After that it is usually back on the normal diet.
                                TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                                www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Working...
                                X