Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

pro hormone sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro hormone sides

there seems to be alot of opinions on the sides of pro hormones, some say you need prescription pct, others say otc pct, e.g. novedex ht, will do, others say you need no pct. im interested in real life experience.
    please vote and if you feel comfortable, leave information on what you did.
    reason for the thread is im currently dieting and when finished was thinking of running M1T or havoc or summmin.
    i have used a PH and used prescriptiion pct, with no sides
    13.33%
    as above, with sides
    15.00%
    i have used a PH with OC pct, with no sides
    21.67%
    as above, with sides
    20.00%
    i have used PH with no PCT, with no sides
    21.67%
    as above, with sides
    8.33%

Done Havoc for 6 weeks...No side effects for me.

Comment

I did M1T and had next to no sides at all. Did a months worth and all I noticed was minor acne. I get acne from time to time anyhow so I cannot really say it is a side effect. Other than that I did not notice any shutdown of any kind or mood swings and all that. It was a good go.

Comment

Thanks for voting guys.
        please i would like as many votes as possible to see what is really goin on.
        i dont know if you can see the results of the poll, so when theres a few more votes, i will post the chart. that way no1 can see what you voted. (i think). so far 7 people have voted.
        -Thanks again.

Comment

Depends on the compounds I was running. Most annoying was prob acne, which I am prone to anyways. Also got some back pumps while using Phera.

Comment

sides before PCT were elevated BP and back pumps during & after PCT no sides
            LRN483 5% off at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

are you guys saying you had sides after the pct or during cycle.
              incase i dint make it clear, i meant undesirable sides that were still there after pct. thanks for voting anyhow, really appreciate it.
              the way the results are it seems worse to take pct, i think this must be because there are so few votes.

Comment

Originally posted by nik123 View Post
                are you guys saying you had sides after the pct or during cycle.
                incase i dint make it clear, i meant undesirable sides that were still there after pct. thanks for voting anyhow, really appreciate it.
                the way the results are it seems worse to take pct, i think this must be because there are so few votes.
                larger muscles lol

nothing after

Comment

MODS move this to the prohormone section

Comment

Originally posted by llllern View Post
                    MODS move this to the prohormone section
                    theres a PH section??? where is it?

Comment

the prohormone section is under the chemical enhancement setion it's kind of a sub forum

Comment

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...splay.php?f=81

Comment

i definitely noticed sides....more so than with AAS

depression was very intense, and noticed estrogen was through the roof, and aggression was six feet deep.
                          2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

I used pinnacle's andro poppers 150 for 4 weeks with no sides besides a little "bacne" and no pct at the age of 16. Considering I was playing Football then a little bacne was expected with all the sweaty, dirty pads on for hours etc.

edit: when I was 18 I abused(took more than recommended) 1-AD and got awful bacne and aggression.

Comment

bottom line as far as im concerned leave the pro hormones to the kids and use the real thing...safer, cheaper, and more effective
                              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Working...
                              X