Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET?

it is recommended that we get 8 hours of sleep but most americans lack getting our zzz's. So how much do you get?
    1-2 hours
    1.53%
    3-5 hours
    14.07%
    6-7 hours
    48.01%
    8-10 hours
    36.39%

6-8 for the most part

Comment

I try for at least 7 during the week... on the weekend I try for more but tend to still wake up early regardless... I hardly do any late-night partying so my internal alarm clock is quite set on preventing me from sleeping too late in the morning...
      Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

6 hours a day.To busy to sleep more then that.And I have 2 young son's who wake up early on the weekend so no sleeping in for me.

Comment

About 6-8 hours most of the time. The cleaner I live the less sleep I seem to need.

Comment

between 5 to 7 these days since I am doing cardio at 5 am and again midnight....

Comment

I like to get at least 7 every night. Because of my hours at work I get to sleep in 5 days out of the week. So usually I can get 9 or 10. It does wonders believe me.

Comment

6 -6 1/2 lately. There isn't enough time in the day!

I don't set my alarm on weekends anymore and I let my body catch up with what it needs.

Comment

8 hrs on average plus a 20 to 35 min nap when I can. It makes all the difference for my recovery ability,not sure why a nap does that but it has worked for me.

Comment

WEEKDAY 5.5HRS / DAY
                    WEEKENDS 10HRS / DAY
                    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

6-8
                      BioLayne LLC
                      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

Mine varies quite alot, minimum i get is 6 hours....and thats the bare minimum.

Average 8 hours, and some nights manage to get in 10 hours.

EDIT:- Some weekends when im not doing anything ill hit 14 hours in one night sleep. 10pm - noon.
                        "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

Comment

When I was a drunk about 10 hours, thank Ford I quit that move

Comment

8 and a hour nap. Its hard sleeping through the night though. I get hungry damnit
                            Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.

Comment

6.5-8.5 hours. On the low end of the range when busy (so, most of the time), on the higher end when not. Occasional naps during the day. Every second or third weekend or so I'll be out for 10 hours sometimes.
                              Psychobilly legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X