Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted 9+ hours.

Schedule permitting, I like to sleep 12 hours.

AK

Comment

When I'm not in a super intense training program, somewhere around 7-7.5 hours is ideal. Less and sleep debt accumulates. More and then I have too little sleep debt and I have trouble falling asleep.

If I'm training very hard, 8-10 hours is more like it.

Comment

I'm waiting for Dave to post, hahaha.

Comment

6-8 hours but I make up for it on sunday getitng 8 hours of sleep saturday night and only sleeping the whole sunday. I only wake up to do cardio and eat so I am getting easily 12+ hours of sleep on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by logoz View Post
            I'm waiting for Dave to post, hahaha.
            he wont be able to vote, you didnt put ZERO on the poll

I average 7-8 per night
            anabolicsociety.com

Comment

Haha true!

I don't know how you guys can even operate nevermind lead the life style at under 7-8 hours...props!

Comment

6-7hours if im lucky!

Comment

ten hours sleep midnight till ten

Comment

bout 8-9 hrs

Comment

9-10 hours.

Comment

I get about 5-6 hrs but I would love to get about 8 or 9. I can usually run pretty decent off of 6 though.
                        As for me? I shall play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by webs View Post
                          it is recommended that we get 8 hours of sleep but most americans lack getting our zzz's. So how much do you get?
                          Not enough. I can tell. I get about 6-7 hours of sleep on average but the problem is, I think it's interrupted sleep. I wake up in the early morning hours (4 am) sometimes and it takes a while to get back to sleep.

To help my sleep, I like my room as dark as can be. I try to keep as much sunlight out as possible, and keep it as quiet as possible.

Comment

about 9...

Comment

I get around 5-6 Hours a night, although at times only 4-4.5 Hours.

I know i don't get enough sleep 'cos i have to load up on super strong (I'm talking 4 expresso shots per cup here!!) coffee on most days just to keep going!! I'd love to sleep more but have a number of night-time issues which prevent that..

Great idea for a thread by the way!!!!
                              The only true knowledge consists of knowing you know nothing....

Comment

6-7 when the stress levels are not too high. Otherwise probably 4-5 if I'm lucky. Nothing is worse than having problems flowing through your head at night and not being able to ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                                X