Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-7 hrs at night......usually 1-2 hrs nap in the day.

Comment

i have to get at least 8 hrs. or i feel like shit. i never get less than 7 unless something comes up. i cant get too much sleep either or im draggn the rest of the day as well.

Comment

Yeah, for me its usually 6-8.
        On weekends can be more, but usually during the week I average 7 each night!!! When I am pre-contest dieting I find that it gets down to 6, sometimes 5 hours. I dunno why but it happens every pre-contest.
        BIG ACH - Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
        WWW.BIGACH.COM

Comment

I wish we as humans can forgo sleep. its such a waste of time.

Imagine being awake 24/7, do you how productive life would be?!!
          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

usually 7.
            try to get more on the weekends but my body clock wakes me up at 5.45am regardless.

Comment

dlews wife snores like a chain saw so only about 3-4 hours a night.

Comment

i like to sleep about 6-7 hours but this last week i been only getting 4. Not by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                  dlews wife snores like a chain saw so only about 3-4 hours a night.
                  Is she louder than the goat?

AK

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                    8.5 straight thru the night and then an hour, hour & half nap 3-4 times a week in the evening. I love my sleep
                    How the hell do you sleep straight through the night. lol

I'll lay in bed for 7 1/2 - 8 hours, but I'm lucky IF 5 of those are sleep. I am the worst sleeper I know. Takes a couple hours to fall asleep and then I wake up after 2 hours and stare at the ceiling for an hour and then maybe get another 2-3 hours.

Without caffeine I'd be worthless.

Comment

after my girl just left me....none

Comment

at least 7 and maybe a nap during the day
                        WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIKEBARDO

Comment

its weird, i will get 4-5 hours evey day then suddenly i will sleep 12 hours, like out of the blue the body says, fack working out i need another few hours.. weird but i obey......
                          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

6-8 averaging 7.

no work today so i slept in for 9 but slipt in a protein shake
                            A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Comment

6-7 and some times when i get some time off not just week ends some other days i sleep for like 12- 14 hrs ITS called REST DAY IMAO

Comment

5 to 6 a night. I'm a personal trainer, alot of my early clients are Wall Street people so I'm in the gym at 5 am working already. On the plus side, I usually sneak in a 1 1/2 to hour nap in the afternoon. Seems to work for me.

NYC BIG mIKE
                                Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Working...
                                X