Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

BCCAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCCAs

Hey guys looking for a good reasonable on pricing product of BCCAs ,I would like to take in 10g before and after workout so the more servings the better.

Any suggestions

THANX

Originally posted by Jazon78 View Post
    Hey guys looking for a good reasonable on pricing product of BCCAs ,I would like to take in 10g before and after workout so the more servings the better.

Any suggestions

THANX
    Optimum Nutrition BCAA 400 caps
    My journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=26461&page=64

Comment

well, i bought trueprotein's brand of instantized bcaa's, and before that i took optimum nutrition's brand... after i finish this jug, i don't think i'll continue consuming bcaa's.

i've been reading, and starting to believe, that as long as one maintains a steady intake of quality protein, there should be more than plenty bcaa's in one's system. a good whey protein isolate supplement should suffice, i think.

then again, i guess if you're willing to spend money, it wouldn't hurt?

peace.
      day and night

Comment

Scivation Xtend. Pretty good stuff, with a 2:1:1 ration of the essentials. Tastes good so it works for an intra workout shake (which is what i would recommend doing instead of afterwards).

Comment

GOOD SHIT=Scivation Xtend.

Originally posted by TexanSwede07 View Post
          Scivation Xtend. Pretty good stuff, with a 2:1:1 ration of the essentials. Tastes good so it works for an intra workout shake (which is what i would recommend doing instead of afterwards).
          holy shit i took this directly after legs and 5 mins later i coulda done legs again. Lightning recovery is an understatement, ordered it for 42.99. Great deal !!! 1kg and change.
          Last edited by mg659er; August 20, 2008, 04:30 PM. Reason: amount
          Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

ON BCAA

Comment

XTEND all the way!!!

Comment

www.dpsnutrition.com

Xtend by Scivation. Buy the big tub.
                TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Originally posted by pete997 View Post
                  well, i bought trueprotein's brand of instantized bcaa's, and before that i took optimum nutrition's brand... after i finish this jug, i don't think i'll continue consuming bcaa's.

i've been reading, and starting to believe, that as long as one maintains a steady intake of quality protein, there should be more than plenty bcaa's in one's system. a good whey protein isolate supplement should suffice, i think.

then again, i guess if you're willing to spend money, it wouldn't hurt?

peace.
                  thats fine and dandy, but your body takes too long to digest and process the BCAA's that come from food. So at critical moments like post work out and when you wake up, its good to take supp BCAA's

Comment

Originally posted by diehardlifts View Post
                    thats fine and dandy, but your body takes too long to digest and process the BCAA's that come from food. So at critical moments like post work out and when you wake up, its good to take supp BCAA's

thats fine and dandy but the bcaa's from your PRE workout meal will be available at that critical (lol) time.
                    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

supplement direct sells them in a big zip top bag 1000 grams. ultra cheap and good ratio 2:1:1. i buy my creatine mono bcaa and glutamine from sup direct and have been happy with them all.
                      If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing

Comment

20g preworkout works well for keeping muscle and performance especially for cutting. 40g around workout time is good for gains.

I use bulk powders from Nutraplanet. I mix a kilo of leucine with 2 kilos of BCAAs for a better ratio, and to save money.

Comment

Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                          www.dpsnutrition.com

Xtend by Scivation. Buy the big tub.
                          haha fuck that stuff sounds awesome, but it says to take 6scoops if you weigh over 180?

Comment

Xtend is the shit. They are saying 6 scoops to sell more of the product though lol. Before and after is all you need.

Comment

I take 2-3 scoops of Xtend during training. That is 7-10.5 grams BCAA DURING training. I do take a pre workout drink with about 5 grams of BCAA in it and use Regeneration X from ALR + 5 grams BCAA post, so that would total 6 scoops Xtend, but stuff tastes awesome.

Great for dieting too. When I'm dieting and get hungry between meals, I take a scoop and a half of Xtend with 14 oz water and drink it. Kills appetite, thwarts low blood sugar and increases protein synthesis.
                              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Working...
                              X