Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

BCAA's, amino's, and all that good stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAA's, amino's, and all that good stuff...

Hey, fells's

I wanted to know the following:

1) Whats the best kind of BCAA's? I was looking into Universals BCAA powder. But I also hear alot of good things about Xtends

2)Why is it impotent to take some during a workout?

I would appreciate the help guys , and gals.

Originally posted by Ocala_Animal View Post
    Hey, fells's

I wanted to know the following:

1) Whats the best kind of BCAA's? I was looking into Universals BCAA powder. But I also hear alot of good things about Xtends

2)Why is it impotent to take some during a workout?

I would appreciate the help guys , and gals.

there is no best kind

all bcaa's are the same........ THEY ARE BCAA'S!!!

not being a dick but if you dont know what they are and why they are used, at least a basic understanding, maye you should read a book and educate yourself on them...then you can go on a bodybuilding board and ask how and what.
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Adam McVey View Post
      there is no best kind

all bcaa's are the same........ THEY ARE BCAA'S!!!

not being a dick but if you dont know what they are and why they are used, at least a basic understanding, maye you should read a book and educate yourself on them...then you can go on a bodybuilding board and ask how and what.
      adam is right bcaa's are bcaa's. best taken 2:1:1. just do a search on what they are.

products like xtend, purple wraath.... are bcaa's plus some other aminos and other goodies. but if u just want bcaas get a bulk powder.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelWayne View Post
        Actually the point of the board is for quick answers, not quick insults.

l

is telling someone to actually do a little bit of research and learn a little on their own an insult these days?

what the fuck happened to this world? everyone's a bunch of pansy asses.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelWayne View Post
          it is desirable to take your BCAA's separately from the other amino acid groupings for the fact that they totally dominate the race for entry into the bodies' systems.

Now let the debates begin. lol

so the bcaa's in whey are useless? great and i have been drinking whey for couple years now thinking it was because of the bcaa content.

Comment

BC+EAA from LG i like, tastes pritty good.
            but bcaa's are bcaa's :-) i also like ajipure ibcaa's ALOT
            LG Sciences Board Rep
            These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

I buy the cheapest brand I trust recently a domestic clone of xtend

it has glutamine in it

but for me purple wraath as an ecaa product rules

as I started doing fastened training or semi fastened I dring pw trought and have a serving post and then a heafty unhealthy non bbing meal and I am leaner and stronger than ever
              Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

As everyone said bcaa's are bcaa's. I usually stick with either Musclebasix BCAA's or Xtend and then I use these with EFX's beef aminos.
                AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Working...
                X