Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What's Your Favorite Protein Source?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the older I get, the less desire i have to eat. I find myself drinking most of my protein of late. I would have to stick with turkey as a favorite.

Comment

• in my offseason training bbq grilled chicken,bbq steaks damn good.

Comment

• Steak,chicken rocks and also not to forget weight Gainers supplements for quality protein and Gaines .

Comment

• Steak and deer meat

Comment

• Been workin as a chef for 15 years, so Im kind of spoild with high quality proteinsources.

My absolute favourites is raindeerfilet, elk and sea devil.

Comment

• I love boiled eggs, they are easy to eat and can pack almost anywhere.

Comment

• I used to use whey powders most of the time but lost taste for them. Natural sources are the best with the occassional skim milk powder shake with fruit all blended nicely. All the news lately of the tainted milk in China with melamine to up the nitrogen levels hence protein values scares me to hell. I buy local products and know that there are no extra surprises in them that will kill me.
                Old weight: 274 lbs (Dec 27th '07)
                Current weight: 198 lbs (August 25 '09)

Comment

• I just received 40 lbs of Bnls Skinless Chicken breast from a local grocery for $1.38 per pound. He only marks his stuff up a few cents when i order in bulk. got it packed up an frozen for later.

Comment

• I love all the stuff listed but I can seriously eat 50 whole eggs a day and feel great mmmmmmm good. Next would be chicken.

Comment

• steak in guinness
                      I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13

Comment

• Originally posted by kingkodd View Post
                        steak in guinness
                        "In Guinness", ha ha, trust the Irish!!

Comment

• Without any doubt, Undenatured whey protein isolate, not just for it's protein content, because of the effect it has on GSH production. Look up the studies on pubmed, talk about a versatile supplement that has more uses at treating disease/ailments than any other supplements than I've ever seen. Great stuff, on many levels.

Rick
                          ANABOLIC SOCIETY.NET IS NOW LIVE!

Comment

• Looks like Im the only one who voted for ham, haha not because I use it as my main protein source but because it tastes so good! Had some antelope sausage the other day, that was great too.

Comment

• My top would have to be venison. Love that shit.

Comment

• I have grown well with whole eggs and the most wonderful drink in the world whey you really can't beat it as nasty as it is sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X