Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Protien Supps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protien Supps.

Whats your Favorite and why......

Nitrean by AtLarge Nutrition.

It has one of the best protein blends on the market. It uses 3 fractions of whey (isolate, hydrolyzed, and concentrate), caseinates, and egg albumin. This blends provides for a superior net retention of ingested protein. It also tastes and good and mixes better than just about anything out there.
    ATLARGENUTRITION.COM
    WANNABEBIG.COM

Comment

2 favorites:

- ON Whey. Good mix of Hydrolyzed, Isolate, and Concentrate, and tastes good.

- Precision IsoWhey. Grreat for cutting. 1 serving is 35g protein, 1 gram carbs and less than a gram of fat.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by chris mason
        Nitrean by AtLarge Nutrition.

It has one of the best protein blends on the market. It uses 3 fractions of whey (isolate, hydrolyzed, and concentrate), caseinates, and egg albumin. This blends provides for a superior net retention of ingested protein. It also tastes and good and mixes better than just about anything out there.
        by far the best I have used . the taste is what hooked me ,I never thought a protein powder could taste that good and I have used everyone out there .

Comment

primaforce Substance Whey, watermelon and chocolate are really good and mixes very easy. Very affordable too.

Comment

Designer Whey

Comment

Steve Reeves Ultra Whey.....I find it very cost effective and does give ya a problem on digesting. To date have not had to make a run for the can like I did when I tried muscle milk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Student
                Whats your Favorite and why......
                Optimum Nutritions Pro Complex... Easily mixed, and 55 Grams of protein per serving.... I love it.

Now... I love the protein factory as well. http://www.proteinfactory.com

Click on "The Lab" and they mix it for you to your specifications. I use it for things I need unflavored protein for to be added to mixtures... like oatmeal and pancake mix.

Comment

What is a good product with a higher hydrolyzed content?

Comment

Try Nature's Best Isopure low carb. Mixes well with water and tastes fine.

Only problem is that it is Ion Exchange, which may not be the best. Still, it is 100% isolates.

R

Comment

Dorian Yates Approved Pro Peptide Blend.

No hype. All Results. it doesnt mix easily because TRUE micellar casein is solid(looks like curds of cheese) All those fake ass micellar mixes..if they arent clumpy as hell after youre done mixing them, stay away from them. By them I mean all except this one. The best protein in existance IMHO.

If you want quick lightning fast assimilation for pre or post workout, I'd go with Syntrax nectar. Go with the lemon tea flavor and stay away from the dyes in other flavors. This is the fastest isolate I have ever used, and can best mimic the speed of ingesting free form aminos. Super high quality - disappears when mixed instantly.

I'm currently trying the new gaspari competition strength protein powder...I was sKeptical at first, as so many proteins fail to deliver, but I gotta say, the taste is a 10 and the added turkesterone and ecdysone is really noticeable when it comes to retaining nitrogen, and staying full and tight. This one looks like a winner to me.

Comment

Protien ? I want to use a shake as 3 of my meals. What is the best one that will stay with you? I don't want to be hungry 30 min. after I drink it!! I liked The Myoplex shakes but that shit is wayyyyyyyyy to expensive.......

Comment

Originally posted by preist943
                          by far the best I have used . the taste is what hooked me ,I never thought a protein powder could taste that good and I have used everyone out there .
                          Thanks for posting your thoughts! Put a note in the "comments" section next time you order and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Chris
                          ATLARGENUTRITION.COM
                          WANNABEBIG.COM

Comment

I prefer GF pro - blueberrry or green apple.

They do have 5 lber's but I have a tough time finding them...

Comment

Twinlab 100% Whey Protein Fuel. Only comes in three flavors but it's comparable to Optimum Nutrition, tastes a little better and is ten dollars cheaper for a five pounder. But so far the best protein I ever tasted was BSN's chocolate Syntha-6.
                              I min/max my physique

Comment

Working...
                              X