Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Does anyone know the ingredients to BPI's A50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the ingredients to BPI's A50

I'm more than aware that this isn't going to be a pro or even come close to the real anadrol but im curious to know what went into this product...I've seen some good results with there other products so it's sparked my interest.

garbage

Originally posted by DPisano View Post
    I'm more than aware that this isn't going to be a pro or even come close to the real anadrol but im curious to know what went into this product...I've seen some good results with there other products so it's sparked my interest.
    60 CapsulesSupplement FactsServing Size:1CapsuleServings Per Container:60Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueA50 Proprietary Active Matrix:50mg**7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-AcidProprietary Co-Active Matrix:400mg**Lysimachia Clethroides (Leaf Part) P.E.; Blepharis Edulis (Seed Part) P.E.; Diplocyclos Palmatus (Aerial Part) P.E.; Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Root Part) P.E.; Ulmus Davidiana (Leaf Part) P.E.; Bitter Root (Root/rhizome Part) P.E.; Eclipta Prostrata (Whole Part) P.E.; Psoralea Corylifoia (Seed Part) P.E.; L. Barbarum L. (Fruit Part) P.E.; Dioscorea Batatas (Root Part) P.E.; E. Koreanum Nakai (Leaf Part) P.E.; M. Officinalis How (Root Part) P.E.; C. Cassia L. (Bark Part) P.E.; E. Caryophyllata L. (Bud Part) P.E.; Poria Cocos (Whole Part) P.E.; Rhizoma Atractylodis (Root/rhizome Part) P.E.; Caoffea Arabica (Seed Part) P.E.; Pinellia Rhizome (Root/rhizome Part) P.E.; Panax L. (Root Part) P.E.; Citrus X Tangeria (Peel Part) P.E.; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Root Part) P.E.; Ricinus Communis (Seed Part) P.E.; Zingiber Officinale (Root Part) P.E.; Citrus Notilis (Peel Part) P.E.** % Daily Value not establishedOther Ingredients:Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, Red #40, Yellow #6 & Titanium Dioxide.
    DO NOT DEMAND WHAT YOU CANNOT TAKE BY FORCE!

Comment

that is a lot of fucking ingredients that I've never heard of and who knows what they are dosed at. I'm thinking I'll definitely stay away from this product.

Comment

looks like a lot of leafs!
        http://www.trueprotein.com/
        5% off code: JSM111

Comment

Working...
        X