Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ESPN now broadcasting video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN now broadcasting video games

Thoughts?!?!

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/i...rns-espn-march

I don't watch ESPN way too PC!

Comment

Cool. They aren't above making a mockery of their network with shows like First Take so whatever. Video game tournaments have a pretty big following.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I CHALLENGE ALL FIFA 2016 PLAYERS AND NB2K16 PAYERS TO PLAY ME IM UNDEAFEADTED IN SCANDAINIVa

believe that
        Unknown.jpg

Comment

why not? e-sports are very successful around the world. i love video games.
          https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

And? I admit I am a gamer. I have a friend was at Dota invitational last year where winning team got 12 million dollars (split 5 ways). Even 2-5 got millions each. In Places like Korea some these ppl are treated like rock stars. They do commercials and shit. It is big money and only growing. While I would not call these people athletes it def takes skill. If you don't think so, well you'd be wrong.

Comment

I have nothing against it LOL I'm all for it! The die hard sports fans hate it, some twitter comments here https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...games&src=typd

Comment

Much more entertaining and requires more talent and skill than bodybuilding.

That being said, professionals at both sports are complete fucking losers.

Comment

The most recent CS tournament had 1.3 million concurrent viewers which is pretty crazy

Comment

Games = Popular = $.

Nothing else to say about it, really.

Comment

Originally posted by viciousV View Post
                      Much more entertaining and requires more talent and skill than bodybuilding.

That being said, professionals at both sports are complete fucking losers.
                      If I made 6 figures (or more) playing video games I'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                        If I made 6 figures (or more) playing video games I'd do it
                        Absolutley. I would too. But if I could make 6 figures bodybuilding I definitely wouldn't. Maybe for 7 figures id sell my soul but probably not.

Comment

Working...
                        X