Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

UFC- Chael Sonnen Fails Drug Test & Retires!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliwen
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I'm going to say this once and then STFU for good on this topic. 1. I don't think any sport should have ANY drug testing. 2. BUT, since they do, an athlete in that sport shouldn't use and just follow the rules. Pretty simple .
    Agreed - should have contacted the federation before taking the substances, no excuses.

Leave a comment:

• BigZero
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Any athlete is obligated to follow the rules of the sport he's in. It's the officials job to enforce the rules. That's what they did. I don't see a problem with that.
    You said you were gonna STFU...

Leave a comment:

• DerekRJohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Yup, it's called "Sharing" Breaking News when you don't take Credit for it!

Give an idiot a computer and he can take jabs at anybody!
    You're 15mins of Fame ended 14 1/2mins ago
    [ATTACH]316762[/ATTACH]

Strength & Honor!
    ^^^^^Calls himself a Journalist....Lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
    he got a positive for clomid and anastrozle..since they disallowed TRT he was coming off.
    Nevada athletic commision is out to get guys, they show up at your house like 2 months before a fight.
    don't know why any fighter would acept a fight there.
    Any athlete is obligated to follow the rules of the sport he's in. It's the officials job to enforce the rules. That's what they did. I don't see a problem with that.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZero View Post
    Dude has failed many many drug tests.
    I'm going to say this once and then STFU for good on this topic. 1. I don't think any sport should have ANY drug testing. 2. BUT, since they do, an athlete in that sport shouldn't use and just follow the rules. Pretty simple .

Leave a comment:

• BigZero
    replied
    Dude has failed many many drug tests.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

[ATTACH]316762[/ATTACH]

Strength & Honor!
    I hope Obama care includes dental...

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Lol...can we all consider ourselves a journalist, if we copy and paste an already written story?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402712978.581534.jpg

Strength & Honor!

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    I wanted Sonnen to fight with Wanderlei Silva

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    Exactly with out a little needle or a couple of pills bodies would break by the dozens

Why have any rules? This is a real sport! ( vid) If you don't fight to the death, why bother?

Leave a comment:

• Blkhulk25
    replied
    Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    I trained with a couple of local guys for awhile but I just couldnt keep up with all the training they wanted me to do. 2-3 hours a day plus weight training and cardio is just way too much. These top level guys in the ufc are training 6-10 hours a day Im sorry but no matter how awesome your genetics are and how much preventative care you do there is no way the human body can keep this up for 10 week fight camps.

Exactly with out a little needle or a couple of pills bodies would break by the dozens

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    These random drugs test are terrible for the UFC. As we all know most of these guys are on something. The way these guys train is just insane and no 30 year old body could take such a beating unassisted.
    I'm not saying I agree with drug testing MMA, but they do. 1. Are PED's ( steroids) against the current MMA rules ? yes 2. Do they actually test and try to enforce the rule? yes 3. Did this guy test positive? yes. Some may not like the current MMA drug policy, but it sounds pretty consistent to me. If he wanted to use , he should just fight in an organization that doesn't test. If you try to sneak something in against the rules and get caught it's called cheating.

Leave a comment:

• LongJourney Los
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcharles View Post
    I agree, I know a few that have retired now. Two out of the three takes pain meds and a lot of them. The other one has a trashed knee and shoulder. They all took hgh and mild juice to recover, and still do to this day.
    I trained with a couple of local guys for awhile but I just couldnt keep up with all the training they wanted me to do. 2-3 hours a day plus weight training and cardio is just way too much. These top level guys in the ufc are training 6-10 hours a day Im sorry but no matter how awesome your genetics are and how much preventative care you do there is no way the human body can keep this up for 10 week fight camps.

Leave a comment:

• LongJourney Los
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliwen View Post
    Everyone has a chance, that's the beauty of MMA... after watching all the animosity build, and all the stupid sh!t that went down on TUF Brazil, I think the fight would do big $$ and be quite entertaining.
    Wanderlei has a punchers chance problem is its hard to land a knock out punch from your back. Wanderlei has always had problems defending the takedown and that is Chael's specialty.

Leave a comment:

• LongJourney Los
    replied
    Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    By he had no problems i meant he had no problem continuing to fight. Number one he fought DC who is one of the best in the world and Dan is MUCH lighter than DC so of course DC threw him around, it was expected even by Dan unless he got that punch.
    Ah I see I was just saying yeah he showed up but looked terrible but I mean yeah he was fighting DC who imo will be the next light heavy champion. Dan needs to cut down to 185 he could still be competitive there but at 205 he is just out muscled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X